.40.

Gabriel stood frozen as he looked at Sams semi-colored eyes. "Nothing.." He whispered as he slowly took a step back from his friends face. "You're acting weird." Sam stated the obvious question as he took a step forward, pushing the fridge door shut as he backed Gabriel further away.

"No, I'm not." Gabes hand shook slightly as he knew a wall would soon enough approach behind him. "Really?" Sam scoffed as he walked closer to Gabriel. "You never repressed when we use to be close." Gabe felt the wall press against his back as Sam spit his actions at him from the past week.

"You never ask me my opinion, you just do whatever." Sam felt his fists clench slightly as he raised his hands, Gabriels body fully pressed against the wall. "You started to be more," the taller boy pressed his hands to the sides of Gabriels head, their bodies close as Sam leaned into his face. "Distant."

Gabriel froze as Sam breathed extremely close to his face, his eyes locked on the younger boys nervousness. "You're the one that doesn't like me." He stated as Sam furred his brows together. "So I'm keeping my distance, you should know, you're good at that."

Gabe looked down at the bottles in hand as he grew silent. Sam kept his hands where they where, which made it even more uncomfortable for the Novak. "I didn't mean to- i just- Gabriel look at me." Sam pursed his lips as he tilted his head slightly, Gabriel unresponsive.

With a strong frown, Sam took Gabriels face between his hand as he made there eyes lock for what seemed like forever since the kiss. "I didn't mean to hurt you." Sam whispered as he looked back into the honey whisky eyes. "Well you did, and I'm giving back the favor." Gabe spat as he yanked his head from Sams hand.

"Gabriel-" "No, you hurt me bad, and i want to forget it, so why don't you just stop playing games with me.." The older boy ducked his head as he moved from Sams trap-like stance. "Im really tired of your mixed emotions, first you like me, then you want nothing to do with me, then your over here pinning me to a wall! Im just- No, you are confused." He took a water and shoved it into Sams chest with a sigh. "I just thought you would of figured it out by now.."

Gabe turned away as he look a glance at Sams saddened expression. He didn't mean for it to come like this, but it did, and he hopes its for the better.

After all, Sam likes Gabriel, right?