.57.

Gabriel opened the door slowly, poking his head out to see if Sam was close. "Sam?" He called feeling slightly nervous as he pressed the gift behind his back carefully. "Here." The young boy yawned as he waved his hand from the side of the bottom bunk.

Gabe smiled kindly and entered, closing the door with his foot as he kept his hands behind his back. "Hey babe." He cooed as he walked over and kissed Sams forehead lightly, bringing the small gift to his chest with a warm smile. "You actually got me something?" Sam laughed as he took the present and set it on his lap, Gabriel plopping himself next to him as he opened the tiny box.

"Oh you fucker.." Sam groaned as a smile tugged at his lips. "You like it?" Gabriel snickered as he elbowed Sams side. "Im lactose you shit." "The kids in Africa would be appreciative."

Sam rolled his eyes as he put the package of shredded cheese next to him with a dorky smile, Gabriel looking over his shoulder to see a hand rested on his knee. "So you don't like it?" He asked chuckling warmly as Sam started to wrap his arm around his waist, pulling him closer. "Nope." He replied with a pop at the end as he kissed his boyfriend quickly. "Rude."

Sam laughed and hung his head slightly, his short wavy hair falling over his eyes slightly. "You're a riot." He tilted his head slightly, his eyes meeting Gabriels for only a second. "No, im Gabriel." "I will hit you." "Kinky." "Shut up."

Gabe smiled softly as he brought Sam closer, pulling him into a hug as he fell against the bed with a oof. "I like you." "I like you too, bro." "bro close your eyes." Sam closed his eyes. "What do you see?" "I see nothing." "Thats my world without you bro." "Bro."

Sam opened his eyes and shoved Gabriel away slightly as he laughed against the warm fabric of his shirt. "You smell nice." "Thanks, i try." Gabe kissed Sams cheek kindly as he looked around the small dorm. "You got a roommate?" "Nah, just the bunk and myself." Sam frowned slightly as he brought himself to see his boyfriend, their lips curling into a smile at the action.

"Wanna spend the night?"