Character descriptions

Ben
Height- 5'3"
Body type- small, feminine like body, soft curves, skinny, little muscle
Light brown hair
Turquoise/aqua eyes
Wolfs name is Kai
Personality
Ben is shy and timid. He is a straight A+ student with a 4.5 GPA, and doesn't do any school clubs. He hates to much attention and gets picked on by people because of his body. He's gay and nobody cares except for the couple of people. His best friend is Alice and her mate Liam. He's an omega but in his pack it doesn't matter, if a warrior wants to cook dinner and work around the house they can. He's scared to get a mate because he thinks he's going to get rejected.

James
Height- 6'3"
Body type- muscular, strong, broad, toned
Dark brown hair styled in quiff
Hazel eyes
Wolfs name is Axel
Personality
James is strong and outgoing and is fine with all of the attention he gets. He's a straight A student with a 4.2 GPA and the second in his class, behind Ben. He's the captain of the football, baseball, and soccer team. He's gay and has two dads (father/papa-Corey dad-Sam) nobody even try's to mess with him. He's the most popular person in school and his best friend and beta is Leo. He's going to take over the alpha position once he finds his mate. He can't wait to find his mate, he will love him and cherish him forever. He wants him to be small just so he can protect him. He could never reject his mate, no matter what. Because he is an alpha is will be very possessive of his mate.

Leo
Height- 6'
Body type- strong, muscular but not to much, lean, swimmers body
Blonde hair (short on sides long on top)
Blue eyes
Wolfs name is Luka
Personality
Leo is the soon-to-be-beta of the Red Forrest pack and is waiting until his best friend James becomes alpha. He is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet, he's tough and an amazing fighter. The one thing is wants most is to find his mate, he is bi so he doesn't care if he gets a girl or boy mate he will love them no matter what. Some would say he's a hopeless romantic but he doesn't care, he's an amazing friend. Even though he's somewhat a dominant, he has a bit of a more submissive personality.

Dom
Height- 6'6"
Body type- strong, extremely muscular, defined muscles, toned
Short curly brown hair
Whisky colored eyes
Wolfs name is Ezekiel
Personality
Dom is a top warrior wolf in the Red Forrest pack. He is one of the most dominant wolfs in the pack and throughout packs around them. You don't want to get on his bad side or get him mad because he can have slight anger issues. He hasn't told anyone but he's gay, he wants a mate more than anything and can't wait to have someone to love. He's protective of his family and friends.

Alice
Height- 5'6"
Body type- slim, not curvy, swimmers body
Short dyed blue hair
Brown eyes
Wolfs name is Jessica
Personality
Alice is very outgoing, she had a fun and crazy personality. Her best friend is Ben and her mate is Liam. She is just a regular wolf in the Red Forrest pack. Unlike most of the other girls in her pack she isn't made of 70% plastic and 30% makeup(but it's not a bad thing if you are). She's hyper, nice, and has no filter when it comes to saying what's on her mind.

Liam 
Height- 6'1"
Body type- strong, skinny, little muscles
Red hair
Hazelish eyes
Wolfs name is William
Personality
Liam is kinda shy, he doesn't really love attention but he's oaky with it. After you meet him and start hanging out with him he's opens up to you more and more. His mate is Alice and he's good friends with Ben even though he is sometimes a little jealous of him because him and Alice are so close. He's really good friends with Ben though and knows he's gay so he isn't very jealous.