Chapter 14

James POV

"J-J-J-James" Ben moaned as he latched himself onto my arm. I immediately felt a tingling sensation stronger than before. I started sniffing the air along with everyone else and I smelt the most intoxicating scent. It was a mixture of my mates scent and hormones, extremely strong hormones, I stiffened....Ben's in heat. Axel started to get restless and was trying to break through the surface and he wanted to take Ben home and up to our room and mate him but I couldn't let that happen.

"Get him out of here now! James control Axel Dom and Leo go with them get them back make sure they don't mate and get that necklace on him, he's in heat." My father shouted domince and his alpha toned lacing every word he spoke because he knew I had to put that necklace on Ben before anything happened. He wasn't ready for it yet, and I wasn't going to force him to do anything he didn't want to do or feel comfortable doing yet.

"Move!" My father growled at me I could see his eyes swirling with color meaning his wolf was wanting out. I quickly pushed Axel down and moved out of the booth before picking Ben up. He latched onto me and moaned from the contact and the little sound went straight to my c0ck. Axel was becoming more and more restless wanting to fuck Ben senseless while he moaned and wriggled underneath us as we watched his face contour into pure pleasure. As he begged us to sink our teeth into his perfect untouched creamy skin and mark him as mine!

I hadn't even realized I had made it to the car when Leo opened the back door to my impala so I could get in with Ben. I handed him the keys and gave him a look saying 'if you hurt her I will destroy you.' Before sliding into the back and repositioning Ben so he was straddling me which wasn't the best choice of positions.

I wrap my arms tightly around his waist and pull him flush against my body as he wraps his arms around my neck and buries his head in my neck. I can feel his hard-on pressing against my stomach as he breathes in my scent letting out quiet moans. I was painfully hard at this point and I just wanted to mate him right here and right now. I could tell he was extremely hard as well and I know this was more difficult for him than me because he's the one that's going through the changes.

"Jam-m-mmes ." Ben moaned out as he started shifting around on my lap as he clung to me more. I could tell he was trying not to grind on me so he wouldn't create any type of friction.

"Just hold on babe, we're almost there." I tried comforting him. He started shaking slowly started grinding on me trying his hardest to stop and resist, but it was almost impossible. I grabbed his hips and held them so he would stop causing him to whimper and Axel to growl at me.

"Only five more minutes okay?" I asked him once he tightened his hold on me like a boa constrictor.

"O-okay." He whispered in with a slight moan. His skin was on fire and his scent was so heightened it was the only thing I could smell. I was breathing it in, I was suffocated in a blanket of his scent and hormones. I was directing every bit of self control I had to hold Axel down and not take him right here. His smell was so intoxicating it was making me lightheaded, it was making it impossible to focus on anything other than my trembling mate in my lap.

Leo turned to look at me from the passengers seat and I could see the slight pity he held for me in his eyes. I saw his and Dom's hands linked together, they definitely make an odd couple; but they work.

Finally after five painfully long minutes we pulled up to the pack house. Before Dom even stopped the car I was out with Ben gripping onto me and all heads to turn towards us. I growled lowly at them making them all look away from us as I sprinted up to my room. Most people were in their rooms because it was around 9:00 and we all had school tomorrow so everyone was finishing homework and stuff. Leo and Dom were following behind me keeping all of the unmated wolfs from following us. We finally made it to our room and I nearly broke down my door to get to that magical necklace.