Chapter 16

Ben^^

Ben's POV

I woke up in strong arms with tingles going through my body. I slowly turned around and come face-to-chest with an extremely chiseled and toned chest. I nuzzled closer to James and he just held me tighter while breathing in my scent. I looked up and saw him nuzzling my hair. I giggled a little causing him to open one eye at me before going back to what he was doing.

"It's time to g-get up." I said softly while nudging him a little. He just groaned and held me closer and tighter.

"I don't wanna." He mumbled into my hair. I jut let out a light laugh before trying to pry his arms off from around me. And that didn't go over to well. Somehow throughout me trying to get him up he ended up on top of me smothering my entire body. I giggled and tried to get him up one more time but he just wrapped himself around my body even more and refused to get up.

"W-we need to ge-t up and go to school." I tired convincing him, but he wasn't having it. I tried getting him off of me for about five minutes before I gave up and realized this was going to call for bigger guns.

Hey Leo? I mind linked him.

What's up Ben? He responded almost immediately.

James isn't getting up and we need to get to scho-

Say no more He cut me off. I waited there for about two minutes before I heard the door being thrown open and felt James being pulled off of me.

"OH MY Ben your going into labor! Come on we have to get you to Alex!" Leo started freaking out. I looked at him confused but then saw James rushing up while looking around frantically. He stumbled getting up quickly while rushing over to me.

"Wait, Ben's not pregnant and we've never had sex." He said as the lightbulb went off in his head. I blushed intensely and Leo just looked at us and smirked.

"And my job here is done. Tootalu" He responded in a sing-song voice as he jogged out of the room. I looked over to see an extremely pissed off looking James but that all changed once he saw me.

"Really you called Leo to come get me up?" He asked seriously as he slowly stalked towards me.

"I-I-I- yo-o-o-u w-w-er-r-rn't get-t-t-ting up." I stuttered out as I slowly backed up off of the bed smiling sweetly at him.

"Really? Are you sure?" He asked climbing on to the bed. I was almost off but he caught me before I made it off.

"I think I need to punish you." James drawed out trying to act serious. I was confused before he stared tickling me intensely making me cry out in laughter.

"S-S-STOP P-P-l-l-LEASE!" I screamed out laughing. Tears were rolling down my face as James kept tickling me. He finally stopped letting me calm down and catch my breath. I looked up at him and saw he was staring down at me with admiration filled eyes. I was still panting heavily with crimson checks.

"God you look hot panting, I just wish it was from pleasure." I blushed deeply as I struggled to try and hide my face from his view.

"Don't hide yourself from me. I want to be able to see every facial expression on that gorgeous face of yours." He growled out. I just nodded slightly making him smile triumphantly. After a minute or two I gained control of my breathing and was able to push James off of me.

I walked towards the bathroom feeling James eyes staring at me. I blushed but quickly ran into the bathroom slamming the door behind me. I heard a light chuckle from James as I went over to the toilet. After doing all my business I walked out of the bathroom and into the closet to get changed. James had me move some of my clothes and to hi... our room since he was tired of me leaving early to go to my room to get changed. I didn't want to bring everything in here because we would end up moving to the alphas house soon. I blushed at the thought of James and me mating and sealing the bond.