Chapter 31

Ben^^

James POV

"Are you sure this is a g-good speech?" Ben asked for the millionth time today. I sighed and looked over at him and saw he was playing with the papers in his hands.

"Like I've said 100 times, you'd speech is amazing. I promise everything is going to be fine." I told him honestly making him nod slightly to himself.

It was Friday and tomorrow was graduation. Ben had finally finished writing his speech and was slowing getting more and more anxious the more he read it. It was noon and we were about to leave to go get a new bed. We decided that instead of taking this bed, that I've had since I was like ten, to just get a new one. We also had to go and get all of the other furniture we needed for the house today. Leo and Dom were going sometime next week.

"We should probably get going. It's going to take some time to get everything." I sighed sitting up in our bed. Ben looked up at me through his eyelashes as he shyly nodded. I took his papers out of his hands before setting them on the floor. I rolled off of the bed and picked Ben up before walking us both out of the room.

I walked passed many pack members who all smiled at us. Ben smiled back to all of them without being all embarrassed. I was extremely happy that he was getting more and more comfortable with he pack, he really will be an amazing Luna. Something about him just calms everyone down, it always has.

Once we got outside Ben wiggled out of my hold to go over to Alice and Liam. I followed him over to where they were talking.

"H-hey." Ben smiled once we got up to them. Their conversation stopped as the looked over at us with smiles on their faces.

"Ben, hey! Gosh it seems like it's been forever." Alice cheered as she quickly came over to hug Ben. Because of the height difference Ben's face was shoved into Alice's cleavage, he looked kinda used to it.

"I-I know." Ben mumbled, pulling away from her. I looked between Liam and Alice and saw the mark on Alice's shoulder that belonged to Liam. Ben and Alice talked for a few more minutes catching up on what's been going on in both their lives. Liam and I were pulled into the conversation and we all started making plans on when we could all hang out; since these two were so close to Ben I wanted to get to know them.

After we finished talking, and making it plans,
Ben and I made out way over to a pack SUV; we were taking that in case we got anything we needed to bring home today. After getting Ben situated in the passenger seat. After both Ben and I were buckled in I started driving in the direction of a more local furniture store. Looking over at Ben I saw that he had a soft smile on his face as he watched the trees pass by.

Something about Ben just called the entire pack down immensely. I know it was because he was now Luna, kinda, but I also think it had something to do with him being an Omega. Usually omegas had a very calming and relaxing nature. As we drove through town I saw a little boy hiding behind his fathers leg, it reminded me a lot of the first time I met Ben.

About ten years ago

"Girls are icky!" My higher pitched voice whined as I turned away from a girl who just kissed me cheek. All of my friends agreed as we stuck our tongues out at the group of girls who wouldn't stop hanging around us.

"I know! Yuck, girls are just yuck!" My bestie, Leo, spat out like there was soap in his mouth. Our group all agreed at we started walking closer to the pack house.

I haven't seen my parents in awhile. The past couple of days my dad had been busy with a boy who was new to the pack. He doesn't have any parents or really anything so my dads been helping him out. My father had too, but not as much. Since he's the alpha he has to make sure everything in the pack is good. My dad does too, but he cares for the pack more, in a motherly way.