Chapter 36

James^^

James POV

Everything was a blur as I ran through the forest in wolf form. The only thing in my mind was finding Ben and saving him. Nothing else mattered at the moment. Only him.

All together there were 75 warrior wolfs going to Liam's cabin. Nobody knew how much protection he was going to have so we wanted to be prepared. His cabin was only twenty minutes away from our lands so it wasn't taking too long to get there. I could feel the pain coming through our bond which was a lot for me to handle.

Our bond was weak but I could still feel extremely intense emotions. And pain wasn't one I ever wanted to feel from him.

How should we kill...Him? Axel questioned me. When I started silent he started listing ideas.

Torture, bleed to death, wolvesbane, stabbing, electricity, starve to death, dehydrated, beating, physiological, suffocation, pressure, strangle him, skin him alive, repeatedly shooting him, disembody him, hanging him, dropping him/shoving him off a cliff, feeding him to rouges, live warrior practice? I agree with all of the above, honestly. He kept listening ideas as we ran to the cabin.

Once we were about a mile from the cabin I made everyone stop. The entire area smelt strongly of rouges meaning he probably had help

Okay we spilt up and invade from multiple points. The traitor seems to have rouges working with him. If they surrender or are children do not cause them harm. Also if you happen to find your mate send a message out to everyone and try to get them away from the fighting. We will discuss the situation later. If you find Ben tell me immediately! Make sure nobody if around and try to get him as far from the fighting as possible. I mind-linked every warrior with the plan. Everyone responded with a 'yes alpha' before splitting up their groups and surrounding the cabin.

Leo set the bag down he had in his mouth behind a fallen tree. Before we left we packed a bag of wolvesbane, for Liam, and some first-aid essentials. Along with food, water, and clothes. Even though we all shift back with our pants on we still always bring extras. He made sure to take the wolvesbane out and tuck it into the shirt I had tied around my ankle. That entire ordeal was hard considering we were both in wolf form. After that he went over to Dom who huddled himself around my beta.

He'll be okay. He comforted through our private link. I sighed before looking over at him. Dom was nuzzling his neck while licking him; grooming his mate.

I hope. As much as I wanted to believe he was going to be fine and everything would work out I still had doubts. Liam could not even have him here. They could have left earlier, when they found out we were on our way. If Ben wasn't okay I would die. He was carrying our child and he was my mate. My mate had to be okay.

Once everyone was in place I commanded them to move in. The warriors all ran in quickly which started the fighting. When we broke the forest line and came to the open area where the cabin was we were greeted by roughed. A lot of them.

A snarl came out of nearly every warriors mouth as we all stared them down. Nobody smelt their mate. That's helpful.

Go! I yelled through our link making all the warriors attack. It was mostly a blur of fur as we all ran at the rouges. They came charging at us too; they smelt disgusting and their fur was all knotted and chunks were missing.

When rouges are kicked out of their pack for breaking a law they are usually chased out. Also they start to slowly die from being rejected by their pack. Sometimes alphas are crazy themselves and they kick members out for no reason. Most of the time it's for simply being a way they are. Omegas are commonly thrown out of packs for being omegas; which irritates everyone in our pack to no end. Omegas should be cherished and protected since they are smaller and pretty defenseless. Other times pack members are kicked out for having a 'wrong' mate or being rejected by their mate. Those rouges are usually accepted into another pack because they aren't dangerous. Other rouges are most likely killed.