Chapter 8

Leo^^

James POV

James get your ass up and get down here for dinner before I come up there and get you up. My dad mind linked me waking me up. I quickly realized that my little mate wasn't in bed anymore and I jumped out of bed a little too fast. I got dizzy and started seeing spots before I finally got my balance back, before I tried to run and I tripped on my blankets that were tangled around my feet. I fell hitting my face in the hardwood floors, ow.

After untangling myself from my blankets I finally was able to get down the stairs to see a very amused looking dad and my mate. I sighed in relief once I realized my mate was okay and walked over to him. He jumped sky high when I came up behind him wrapping him in my arms getting the same tingles that only he could make me have. I rested my chin on his head still having to bend down some because of how small he was.

"Finally you got your lazy self up and out of bed, I thought I was going to have to come in there and get you." My dad grumbled.

"W-w-what happened?" Ben asked looking up at me questionably.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused because I had no idea what he was talking about.

"I-I-I heard b-banging around up-p-pstairs before you came d-down." He stuttered out looking a little embarrassed, but I knew my checks were on fire.

"Um well you see I realized you weren't there anymore and kinda..... Got out of bed to fast and fell down and got tangled in my blankets." I mumbled slightly embarrassed that I fell down like that. But Ben didn't really care or notice he just smiled up while giggling a little at me before getting on his tippy toes and pulling me down a little to give me a peck on the cheek. This caused a bunch of 'aws' to come from the pack including my dad. My little mate just blushed before hiding in my chest.

I made us both plates for dinner, we were having lasagna, salad, baked beans, potatoes, mixed fruit, and for dessert cheesecake. You could easily tell which plate was mine and which was Bens because mine has like triple the food. We sat at the end of the table with my father and dad at the very end and the beta, his wife, and Leo on the right with Ben and I on the left. We ate dinner and made small talk, everyone was trying to talk to Ben and he was just getting super nervous and embarrassed.

"Everyone enough, you all are making him uncomfortable." I shouted getting everyone to stop talking before I cleared my throat and everyone slowly started talking to each other.

"Oh yeah," Leo started getting mine and Ben's attention. "The three guys that beat you up are going to be suspended for two weeks and the principle wanted to see you to see if you wanted to press charges." Leo finished

"O-o-o-o-okay" Ben stuttered before going back to slowly eating his food. I could tell he was nervous so I pulled him in my lap which caused him to squeak and blush furiously before burying his head in my chest. As I finished eating I realized Bens breathing had evened out at I could hear the little snores coming from him indicating that he was asleep. I smiled down at him before standing up with him in my arms and carrying him up to my room.

I set him on the bed and went to take a shower, and of course because I have a prevented wolf he started to think about Ben in the shower. About his tiny body dripping with water as we washed each other, me holding him pinned up against to wall and claimed his mouth and he wrapped his legs around my waist and I rested my hands on his ass. Then me massaging his perfect little bubble butt and him moaning into my mouth before I let him down and he took me into his mouth. I didn't even have to touch myself before you could see my cum on the wall of the shower. I quickly washed it off the wall and washed my hair in old spice and my body in axe body wash. I rushed to get out before my wolf could get any more thoughts and I mated with Ben before he was ready.

I got out of the shower and dried off with a fluffy black towel before putting lotion all over my body. When I walked out I saw Ben sitting up on the bed looking at his phone with a terrified expression on. I quickly pulled on some boxers and plaid pajama pants before walking over to him.

"Hey, hey what's wrong?" I asked while sitting on the bed and pulling him into my lap. He didn't say anything he just continued to shake and hand his phone to me. I quickly grabbed it out of his hands and looked at the message that got him so worked up.

Just because I'm not here right now doesn't mean I'm not going to make you mine!

With that I started shaking with anger, all I could see was red. Who the hell does this person think he is? Trying to take something that is MINE. I am not going to stop until I find out who this person is that is trying to take MY MATE away from me.

I soon felt a pair of soft plump lips on mine and I instantly calmed down. Ben pulled back and I could see he had tears in this eyes that he was trying so hard not to let fall.

"Shhh, shhh it's all going to be okay. I won't ever let anything happen and nobody is going to take you away from me." I felt him nod against me before snuggling up against me more. Then I got an idea.

"Ben will you go out on a date with me?" I asked very nervous.

He just looked up at me with teary eyes and whispered an almost silent "yes". With that quickly hugged him closer and pulled him flush against my body before I let the darkness consume me.

Vote
Comment
Add
Share