Chapter 7

James father (Corey)^^

James POV

We got to the back yard (where we have meetings) a few minutes early so not everyone was there. I decided to sit down and talk to Ben before the meeting so he would know what I was planning on talking to everyone about. I walked over to an area with some seats and sat down pulling Ben into my lap, he was straddling me and blushing intensely.

"So I'm going to tell everyone and make it official that your my mate." I started and Ben paled. 

"W-w-what but everyone will hate me!" He shouted. "A-a-a-and they won't want me as their lun-n-na." He started hyperventilating and panicking.

"What are you talking about?" I asked pulling his chin up so I could look into his eyes. "They will absolutely love and adore you. I promise if they have anything bad to say about you they will have to deal with me. Okay?"

"O-okay" he said before burying his head in my neck.

"I'm also going to talk to them about the entire bullying thing. Even if the guys that were bullying you at school weren't a part of the pack everyone should defend and protect anyone they see getting bullied and report it to me even if they hear about it. There's not really anything else I have to talk about, so is there anything you want me to say or do you want to suggest anything?" I asked because he was going to be the Luna and I wanted to make sure that he get comfortable sharing anything he wanted to talk about or any ideas he has.

He just shook his head before snuggling more into my shoulder and inhaling my scent more. I just held onto his waist while rubbing circles on the small of his back through my sweatshirt.

"It's 4:00 James.... Time for the meeting." Leo said before walking away. I stood up and set Ben down before starting to walk toward the stage. Ben was latched onto my arm and I could tell he was terrified, I wished I could just hold him in my arms and never let him go but I know Ben would be pissed if I held him durning the meeting. He tired to act all tough and like he could do anything by himself but I love helping him, I loved carrying him and I absolutely loved when he wore my clothes that were to big for him. 

I cleared my throat a couple minutes after I got on stage to gain everyone's attention.

"Thank you all for coming here." My voice boomed making Ben tighten his grip on my arm. I rubbed my hand up and down his back trying to sooth him. He immediately relaxed into my touch making my wolf purr in pride.

"I am here to officially let everyone know that I have found my mate," the crowd erupted into cheers, I smiled and waited a few minutes before quieting everyone down and continuing.

"His name is Ben, he was the omega on the pack. But now he is my equal and your future Luna so I expect him to be treated how you treat me." I got a series of 'yes alpha' along with a few people raising their hands to ask questions which I told everyone to save to the end.

"Now, I would like talk about a recent problem that had come to my attention. If anyone hears or sees of anyone bullying anyone you have to stick up for them. The pack is your family and everyone shall be treated equally. I also require that you report it to either the current Alpha, Luna, or Beta or me, or Leo my beta. I want a report of the smallest thing, understood?" I finished with as much power in my voice as when I started. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

I looked to my left to see my father looking at my with a huge smile and my dad with a very proud look on his face along with some tears in his eyes. I felt someone tug on my sleeve I looked down to see Ben smiling before getting on his tippy toes and me bedding down a little for him to give me a kiss on the cheek. I heard a few 'awes' from the pack along with some squeaks from some of the what I like to call 'fangirls' of the pack. Surprisingly they weren't all girls some boys too, but still I just called them fangirls. He just blushed intensely before hiding his face in my chest. I chuckled and asked everyone if they had any questions. A few people did so I called on them.

"When will you both be taking over as the alpha and Luna?" A warrior wolf asked.

"We will be taking over soon, but not until we are both ready. There is no rush both of my parents are still young and healthy to run the pack so we have time." Which I answered truthfully, I wanted to make sure Ben was confident and ready before we took over and my parents were young.

There were a couple more questions but nothing really important. By the time we finished it was 4:45 and I could tell Ben was having a hard time standing because of how tired he was so I picked him up with him lightly protesting but he quickly stopped and fell asleep. I walked up to my room and crawled into bed with him, I put my arms around him tightly and held him to my chest.

I loved this feeling, the feeling I got when I touched him. It sent tingles all through my body and fire through my veins. I loved how he blushed at the littlest things. How he's shy yet outgoing all at the same time. I love his scent and how calming he is. I love how perfectly he fits with me. I love every little thing about him. He was my rock, he was my home; and I wouldn't want it any other way.

I love him.

Vote
Comment
Add
Share