Chapter 3

James dad (Sam) ^^

James POV

He just looked at me, with a confused look on his face. Was he not happy to have me as a mate? Did he not want me? I started getting worried and my wolf started whimpering at the thought of our mate not wanting us.

"You're the alpha," he whispered mostly himself "How can I be mates with you?" He asked mostly to himself again.

"Because the moon goddess wanted us to be together, so we will be amazing together." I said moving to sit down at the end of his bed.

"W-why would you wa-n-nt to be mates with me though, I mean look-k at me," he said pointing to himself. "I'm ti-iny, an o-o-omega, and not even good-looking, and you could have an-nyone you wanted. But you were
s-s-somehow paired with me." He finished quietly looking down at his lap avoiding all eye contact with me.

Has he ever looked at a mirror?!? I mean he's absolutely gorgeous, and I love that's he's so small he would fit perfectly with me. And I mean I couldn't care less about his rank nobody on the pack treated omegas differently. I would do anything to make him realize that he was perfect.

"I think you're absolutely stunning, I love how small you are. You will fit perfectly with me, your hands would fit perfectly in mine. And I couldn't care less about your pack rank. I will do anything to make you believe me." I said in all honesty, he was blushing intensely at the end of that. I just smirked at him and stood up and picked him up bridal style. 

He yelped at the sudden movements and tried to push my iron grip off of him but it wasn't working. I walked out of his room at down all the stairs until I got to the first floor where my parents were sitting at the table talking. Until they saw us and turned to look. Ben kept wiggling around in my grip before I finally set him down. He just glared at me and I just smirked in return.

My father coughed grabbing born of ours attention while he had a smirk on his face and my dad just kept smiling. Then he walked over to us.

"Yay!!!!" He shouted and hugged my mate. "Finally maybe you'll stop beating yourself down." Now I was confused, my mate and dad talked. Weird.

"And you, I don't care if you're my son I will hurt you if you even think about hurting Ben. You got it mister?" Why is he so protective over him?

"Wouldn't dream of it." And I was being honest I wouldn't dream of it I just met Ben and I already liked him a lot. He had me wrapped around his little finger and he didn't even know it.

Ben had a faint blush on his cheeks and was fiddling with his hands. I was just realizing how small he actually was. He stood at about 5'3" and had soft curves and a more feminine body, he was quiet small but I loved how he wasn't my size but how he was so much smaller then me. I just wanted to hold him in my arms forever and never let him go.

He let out a yawn, which was adORABLE. God could he be any cuter? Then he yawned again and I remembered it was at least 12:30 in the morning and I just woke him up.

"Tired?" I asked with a small smirk. He just blushed and nodded slightly before I picked his back up and he let out a squeak. Okay he's to much; he's so fucking cute. I walked up to the fifth floor where my room was and walked in before putting him on my bed.

"W-w-why are we in your r-r-room?" He asked softly and quietly. He voice was like one of an angels. Again I was wrapped around his finger.

"Because," I stared while changing into some sweatpants that hung low on my hips me kept my shirt off just to get a reaction. "This is where we are going to be sleeping until we get the alphas mansion when we take over as alpha and luna." I answered in a sight 'duh' tone. I turned back around and threw one of my shirts at him and he just gave me a confused stare.

"Put it on please, I would like my scent to be on you" I whined a little giving him slight puppy dog eyes.

He just blushed and gave a quick and quiet "ok". He slowly took ok his shirt to reveal a bandaged torso. I quickly walked over to him and stopped him from putting my shirt on. I touched the bandages and he looked up at me to meet my questioning and concerned and even angry stare.

"What happened? Who did this?" I asked with obvious concern and anger lacing my words. He whimpered a little before looking down at his feet. I quickly picked up his chin for him to look at me.

"Whoever did this to you will never hurt you again, you don't have to tell me who did it now, but if it ever happens again I need to know." He just nodded his perfect little head and put my shirt on which reached his knees. I chuckled and in one quick movement pulled off his gym shorts which made him gasp and blush intensely. I made sure to keep his boxers on, because if they were off I wouldn't be able to control myself. I also didn't want to make him uncomfortable.

I pulled him over to my bed and pulled the blankets up to cover us before wrapping my arms around his waist possessively and pulling him to my chest and putting one under his head. We were both on our sides and his head was resting on my chest with his hands on my chest. I was breathing in his hair which smelt amazing.

"Goodnight mate."

Vote
Comment
Add
Share