Chapter 2

James^^

James POV

Boring. If I could describe these meetings in one word that would be it. Or hell, I don't know which. But the good news is I get to go home tonight because everything is going faster. I know my father is ready to leave to go and see my dad, he misses him.

I'm just excited to find my mate. I mean my other half, the love of my life, my soulmate. I can't wait. I know my mate is going to be there because I can feel it. I also know my mate is going to be a guy, one because I'm gay and two because I can feel it.

"Let's go, we finished everything so we're leaving" my father said before walking out of the little guest cabin we were staying in to put his bag is the car. I followed him out and put my bag in the car and went to say goodbye to some people.

"We should definitely see each other again some time." Brooke their packs slut said while running her hands down my chest.

"Like I said I'm gay! Get that through your hollow head, and I'm leaving to go home and find my mate." I said through gritted teeth. God she does realize I like dicks not vaginas. 

"Maybe I could change that." She whispered in my ear trying to suduce me. I had to resist the urge to barf right there.

I quickly pushed her off of me and went to say bye to some other people. I literally pulled my father to the car because I was to excited to go home and meet my mate. Of course we had a long ass drive until we got home so it would be late at night when we got home. But I didn't care I would smell my mate and track the scent until I found the source.

We then started out long journey home. Yay sitting in the car with my father for hours, note the sarcasm?

~7 hours later~

"Ew papa stop now!" I whined trying to get my father to stop talking

"Son your going to find your mate soon you need to know these thing." He stated

"I'm not five I know how to have sex." God I really needed to get home we had just entered the territory and my wolf was getting restless. It really didn't help that my father was talking to me about having sex with my mate. I just had to hold my wolf back when I met him to make sure I didn't jump him right there.

"So you excited to meet your mate?" He questioned.

"You have no idea." I responded with a huge grin on my face.

"You need to make sure you control your wolf. If you do something to him you might threaten your relationship with him." He said in a very serious tone.

"I know, I will I just want to meet him." I really did want to do more but I was fine with just meeting him.

When we pulled up to the pack house and I was already out of the car. Of course the pack house had lights on because all of the teenagers lived there until they found their mate then they lived in a separate smaller house where they would make a family. We have a lot of land so we all had places to build houses. I would get the alpha's mansion when I found my mate and take the alpha position. Right when I walked in everyone cheered for me. Because they all knew I would be finding my mate so they all walked by me or tried to crowd me. I had to resist the urge to gag right there my wolf wasn't really helping either, he just wanted to push everyone away that came near me.

"Happy birthday baby boy." My dad came up and hugged me that's when I got a whiff of the most mouth watering scent. It smelt like the forest a little meaning it was male, I mentally fist-pump for that. But also like honey and peaches with a hint of vanilla. My dad must have seen me sniffing because he released me and went straight to my father, (they were gonna be at it all night.)

I followed the scent with both of my parents behind me and went up to the 3rd floor of the house. The scent got stronger and stronger before I was standing behind a closed door. I turned to look at my parents and my dad had a huge smile on his face before he whispered something in my fathers ear that was to quiet for me to hear before he smirked and they walked away. What did they know?

I slowly and softly knocked on the door before I heard light snores and opened the door to reveal my little mate. He didn't have any blankets on him and was on his side with his feet tucked into his legs a little, but I could still make out stuff about him. Like his brown hair and soft flawless face, how he had porcelain skin and was small. He had a more feminine body type with soft curves you could easily tell he was a submissive wolf which was amazing because I was a dominant wolf. I soon realized that he was Ben, the omega.

He started to stir in his sleep and started to sniff around before he opened his eyes and rubbed the sleep out of them with his small fists. His eyes landed on me and I thought I was in a trance. They were an aqua blue and the way he looked at you was like he was seeing straight through you and looking directly at your soul.

"Hi little mate."

Vote
Comment
Add
Share