Chapter 15

So this chapter is kinda a filler but is very important to read. It's going to explain a lot and give some insight to Bens life and more. Anyway enjoy!
Present day Sky^^

Ben's POV

10 years ago (age-7)

"Mommy where are we going? Why did we have to leave?" My seven year old innocent self asked my mom as we drove. We had left our pack a really long time ago and I still didn't know why.

"Because Benny, someone there was going to try and hurt you and we couldn't let that happen." She explained slowly while sneaking a glance at my dad.

"Are you talking about Sky?" I inquired. My mom shared a look of worry with my dad before turning back to me.

"Let's not talk about this sweety. How about you take a little nap okay?" I just nodded before snuggling into my giant fuzzy blanket and looking out the window.

Sky was the alphas son, he was a whole three years older than me and we were really good friends. He was usually super nice to me but only if I followed his rules. See he was always super controlling of me in a way. Like he needed to know where I was at all times and who I was with; sometimes if I didn't tell him or follow another one of his rules he would hit me. Sky would always say 'I didn't want to have to do this but you didn't listen. You're mine and you will listen to me; if you don't I'll have to punish you more, understand?' I never understood this, but once my parents found out what he was doing they wouldn't let me anywhere near him.

After I told my parents they immediately told me I needed to stop hanging out with him for the time being or at least until they talked to his father; the alpha. I remember the day they came back from talking to him. They looked scared and in a rush. Mommy told me to pack my bags but not to tell anyone we were leaving; she still never told me why.

That was two days ago, now we're in the car driving away from our old pack. I'm not going to miss it much, everyone always made jokes about me being small. But mommy and daddy never cared they said that they would love me no matter what. I know I should be missing Sky but I don't; I'm kinda relieved we're leaving.

I was looking out the window for a while before my eyes started to feel heavy and I closed them. I slowly fell asleep dreaming of what my new life would be.

I woke up to screaming and the car rolling on the ground. I quickly started panicking and calling for my mommy but she wasn't answering. I had something jabbed into my leg so I couldn't move. I started smelling smoke and it started getting really hard to breathe and see. I kept trying to call for my parents but nobody was answering. I stared to black out. I heard paw sounds running through the forest that we were next to before I heard shouting and saw a bunch of giant men ripping the roof off of the car.

"Man and woman in the front seat are dead." I heard a gruff voice yell making me cry and whimper.

"Little boy in the backseat. GET HIM OUT!" I heard a different more dominate voice shout as I felt the car being moved.

I started to see black dots clouding my vision as my breathing came out as harsh, shallow, pants. I heard more yelling and screaming before I felt a t-shirt being put over my nose and mouth as I blacked out.

I woke up in a very nice and soft bed. I could smell all of chemicals and medicines meaning I was in a hospital. I could hear whispers but I couldn't figure out where they were coming from. I opened my eyes only to be met with a bright white light in my eyes. I quickly shut my eyes and pulled the blankets over my head trying to block out the light.