Chapter 27

Ben^^

James POV

I was so excited for today. I just woke up about two minutes ago and quickly remember that it was our prom day. Ben was still sleeping peacefully curled around me with his face buried in my torso.

Ben and I still didn't know what the others suit looked like. I tried getting him to tell me last night but that was a no-go. Ben started shifting around and ended up moving so he was straddling me. His back was arched making his ass push up some. Somehow his arms wrapped themselves around my middle, but his face was  now buried in my chest. I let my hands trail down his body while taking in every curve.

"Mmmm" Ben moaned out making me grow hard instantly. His hold seemed to tighten on me as he pushed himself against me more. I continued to move my hands over every inch of his body. I still couldn't believe how soft and delicate his body was. I looked over at the clock and saw it was 11:38A.M. making my eyes go wide. I was usually an early riser, but not today I guess.

Lunch just finished if you two are up. Also Ben got a letter from the school. I heard my dad's voice ring through my head.

I am. I'll try waking Ben up. I quickly sent back. I didn't get any answer back so I started trying to figure out how to wake Ben up.

"Gorgeous," I whispered loudly while sitting up along with Ben. I let the blanket fall off both of us while I moved Ben a bit in my lap trying to keep him off my hard-on. He seemed to tighten his hold around my waist and bury his head further in my chest. I chuckled a bit at his actions.

"You need to wake up." I tried again only to be met with a groan coming out of Ben's mouth as he stayed put. I pulled my hands out from Ben's hold and pulled his face out of my chest.

"It's" Kiss "Time" Kiss "To" Kiss "Get" Kiss "Up" Kiss "Gorgeous." Kiss on the lips. Ben's eyes slowly fluttered open and a bright blush made its way to his cheeks. He quickly buried his head in my neck as I laughed lightly.

"Come on lunch is ready. And my dad said you had some mail from the school." I told him while I petted his soft hair. Ben's head popped up as he nodded and got off of my lap. I watched as he walked into the closet with his hips swaying. He walked out a minute later with leggings on and a hoodie of mine.

"Let's go." His silky voice whispered as he walked over to me, grabbed my hand and pulled me out of bed. I followed behind him as we walked down the stairs and into the dining room.

"Good afternoon to you two." My dad greeted as we walked into the dining room. I smiled mockingly at him, which he returned, but he smiled warmly at Ben.

"You got a letter from the school." He told Ben while handing the envelope to him. Ben smiled shyly back and whispered a quiet 'thank you' whilst walking over to sit on a counter-top seat. I watched as he tried to get up, but he was to short. Chuckling to myself I picked him up by his arms and set his in the chair.

I could see the blush that seemed to permanently be on Ben's face grow darker. Slowly, with shaking hands, he opened the letter. I didn't want to invade his privacy so I didn't read it but I could practically feel the happiness and anxiety rolling off of him.

"I'm valedictorian," he whispered to himself. Except everyone in the room has grown silent so everyone heard him. A smile tugged at the corners of my lips as a sense of pride washed over me.

"Oh my gosh I'm valedictorian!" Ben shouted as he jumped up from his seat. As he turned the face me the look in his eyes was enough to make a smile break out in my face. He was beaming as he jumped into my arms.