Chapter 10

Ross^^

James POV

"Okay," my father started. "Let's get down to business." I could tell Ben really hated being in this room with my parents, Leo his parents, and Ross because everyone was so much bigger and more intimidating then him (especially Ross). I know he's not scared of my dad probably because he's smaller and for some reason they seem to have talked to each other before or something. I can feel his shaking slightly and he keeps shifting around on my lap which is going to cause a whole different problem.

"So the text you received last night, was that the only ones you've gotten?" My father questioned Ben, I kinda filled him in on what was the problem.

"Y-y-y-yes" Ben stuttered out. "I-I-I really don't see wh-y this is a big d-d-deal" Ben whispered kinda asking a question but also just as a statement. I'm happy he's comfortable enough to ask questions and not just let everyone else do the talking.

"It's a big deal because we don't now who this person is or what they want or what they can do. You are the future Luna of this pack and my sons mate the pack will do anything to keep you safe." My father replied is a harsh yet somewhat soothing tone.

"Yeah and we need to make sure nothing happens to you or anyone else on this pack. We want to keep everyone safe." My dad said in a calm and gentle time which seemed to kinda calm Ben down. Ben just nodded understanding why everyone was making such a big deal out of this.

"So this is Ross he's going to be your personal bodyguard in a way to make sure nothing happens to you." My dad stated pointing to Ross who was just calming standing towards the corner or the room by my fathers desk. Ben just went wide eyed before shaking his head profusely.

"No offense, b-but he- he he's hu-uge! I'm going to attract to m-much attention which hi-m-m following me around." Ben quickly rushed out. Which was true Ross was a big man, and one of our top guards and one of the biggest guys in our pack. He stands at around 6'10" and he is very well built, he looks like if he makes one move his shirt will rip in two with the amount of muscle he has. But he's also very intimidating when he wants to be but I know for a fact that he is one of the nicest guys ever and is very calm and gentle and he will try to avoid violence at all costs. Unless you do something to someone he's protecting or his mate, then he's not so nice of a guy.

"He's right, I mean if he goes walking into school with some giant man following behind him and going everywhere he goes someone's gonna get suspicious." This time it was Leo who spoke up, I get where he's coming from because he's right if someone does see Ross a few red flags will go up.

"Okay, maybe not Ross but I still want someone with Ben at all times and because the principal won't change my schedule we need someone who doesn't go to school so they can request to get the same schedule as Ben and will blend in." I stated and everyone nodded in agreement and began to try and think of someone who would work.

"What about Jordan?" Leo's dad the beta questioned, "he is homeschooled which means if he enrolls we can get him the same schedule as Ben. And easily blend in with everyone else."

"Yeah, he'd be perfect, I'll talk to him later abo-" my father was cut off by Bens phone going off in his back pocket which just so conveniently was right next to my dick. He quickly stiffened and paled so I put my hand in his jogger pocket and grabbed his phone out which was okay with me I mean I got to feel my mates perfect bubble butt. I was happy to see some color come back to his face when I did this. I looked at the text and it read:

No matter how much protection you get I will take back what's mine. Oh and your ass is an easy A+.

I started fuming with anger. Ben is MINE and I'd be damned if I let someone take him from me. And the only person who is aloud to look at Bens ass was me I am his mate and he is mine nobody else's. I could tell my eyes were swirling with color because everyone was staring at me and Ben was just looking at me wide eyed and he looked a little terrified. He took the phone to look at the text before looking sick to his stomach and handing the phone off to my very worried dad. My wolf was trying so hard to take over so I let him come forward a little more but I still had control over a lot of things he was just sound to comfort our mate and talk some.

Axel POV

I quickly pulled Ben closer to me before caging him in between my legs and arms and putting my nose where his neck is so I could breathe in his intoxicating scent. This caused Ben to yelp a little before slowly relaxing in my touch.

"Well Axel what a pleasure it is to see you." My father said is quite a mocking tone. I just huffed in response before I could feel everyone's eyes on me probably wondering why I'm out and why James gave me slight control.

"James is well aware that I'm out," I started coming out away from Bens neck but still remaining close."he's just letting me have some control and he could take control any minute. I wanted to see my mate!" My voice is deeper and huskier than James, so when I said that I could feel Ben shiver with delight. I smirked before looking at Bens face which I had seen before but never so close and through my own eyes, he was flawless and just perfect in every way. I just couldn't stop staring which made Ben turn his head so I could feel his breath on my face. His eyes were swirling with color meaning his wolf (Kai) was wanting to take over probably so he could meet me which I wanted.

"You should let your wolf out," I whispered deeply which caused Ben to shiver. "I want to meet him." I whispered in his ear before kissing his cheek and turning my attention back to my father who had an amused look on his face which I simply ignored.

"Okay, now that we figured out who's going to be with Ben at all times we have Ross and one other person outside the school staying a safe distance away just in case their needed." He finished before telling everyone that they could leave. I picked Ben up and carried him up to our room before placing him on the bed.

"You look really sexy in my clothes." I whispered huskily before pecking his lips with a soft and tender kiss. I pulled back to see Ben slowly open his eyes to reveal his golden eyes, meaning his wolf was in control.

Vote
Comment
Add
Share