Chapter 35

Ben^^

Ben's POV

"You will stop asking for me to let you go. Understood? You are my mate not that alphas." Liam growled as he slapped and punch my face. It was only my face that he was hitting. He said that he didn't want to damage my 'baby maker' so he kept away from my stomach area. Little did he know that 'baby maker' was already full.

"O-o-okay," I stuttered out weakly. He finally stopped the abuse by placing a kiss on my head and walking out of the room. Turning to a trash can by me, I threw up stomach acid. Liam hadn't been giving me food and with the amount I was throwing up lunch from earlier was out of my system.

When I first threw up he was upset. Liam thought it was because I had met my 'real' mate and that I was mated to the wrong one. It made me feel sick. All I wanted was to be with James. In his arms. Kissing him. Cuddling with him. Wearing his clothes. Doing whatever, as long as it was with James. My real mate.

I also came to the conclusion that Liam was crazy. Like insane crazy. At first I thought that he was simply delusional, but now I've realized that he's crazy. The things he says and the things he believes are random. If he hadn't kidnapped me and beat me I would have felt bad.

I don't now.

The only hope I had left was that James got my mind link message from earlier. It took me so long to even break through the 'wall' that had been put in my mind. Liam had been sending wolvesbane through the venting in the room he locked me in so I was weak. With me being an omega the littlest amount would make me even weaker than normal.

Part of the reason I was able to even try to send him something was because of the intensive pain I felt through our mate bond. Never have I ever felt something even close to the amount of pain I felt then. Kai whimpered, whined, and howled in pain. James had cheated on us. I don't think it was intentional, honestly I don't. Most likely something with Alice, and that made me feel worse.

Why had I trusted her? How didn't I notice something was wrong? How didn't I realize she hated me? What did she want with James? Did she believe they were mates? Is it my fault?

My mind was buzzing with questions about this entire situation. It was the only thing I could possibly do while sitting in the room by myself. Liam wanted to leave me alone because he couldn't stand James scent on me. Since we're mated it is really strong. Not as strong as it would be if we were together but still strong.

And our child. James and I have a kid, and it was in me. That's what I'm really worried about. Liam can do whatever he wants to me but he cannot hurt the baby in me. I just want to keep them save, no mater what. Soon everything will end up revolving around
him/her. Liam doesn't know, and I want to keep it that way. I'm terrified at what he would do if he did find out. So far with the amount of hate he's shown towards James alone is scary. If he found out the two of us had a child together...I can't even imagine what his reaction would be. Hopefully, I don't ever have to find out.

Another great thing is that Liam hasn't don't anything...sexual yet. He said that he wanted James and my's bond to be really weak before he could claim me so I could be with my 'destined' mate. That cannot happen. James has to find me before that. He just had to. I don't even know what would happen if he didn't. That though shook my being to the core.

"Ah time for dinner Ben." Liam's sing-song voice broke me out of my depressing thoughts. Looking up I saw that he was standing there with the key to my chains in his left hand. As he made his way over to the lock I moved away from it slightly. I wanted to stay as far away from him as possible.

"Tonight we're having salmon; hopefully you like it." He informed me. Salmon actually sounded really good right not, but that's not too surprising because I haven't eaten anything since I first got here. When he finally unlocked my chain from the ground he yanked me up. Since the chain was connected to my wrist he could pretty much control my every movement.