Chapter 25

Ben's POV

We were all currently driving to the mall that was about 20 minutes from the suit shop. I was extremely happy about my suit and our prom colors.

Looking over at my mate I saw that he had the ghost of a smile on his lips. I could tell him and his wolf were talking now so I didn't want to disturb them.

He's hot. Kai (his wolf) all of a sudden stated, in my mind, dreamily making me blush.

Shush, you're making me blush. I huffed at him. He laughed softly at me in response.

I know, but you are so much fun to tease. But really, he is smoking. Kai countered. My blush darkened at his willingness to just state whatever was on his mind.

So prom coming up in a week... Kai changed to topic.

Yes it is..? I said back kinda confused on why he was bringing it up.

WhenareyougoingtomatewithJames? He questioned quickly. If we didn't share the same mind I wouldn't have known what he asked.

Soon. Look I'm sorry I haven't already I'm just, it's just that....I'm self-conscious and scared. I admitted quietly. Kai didn't say anything for a few minutes.

I know you are sweetie. But don't be, he's our mate and he won't do anything. Please just give it a chance sometime in the near future. I don't care when, just soon. Kai finally responded to me.

I will. I promise, before graduation. I promised him. I could feel his smile making me smile too. Graduation was two weeks from yesterday away.

I hadn't even realized how long I had been mind-linking Kai. I felt my legs being turned out of the car.

"We're at the mall gorgeous." James' sinfully husky voice whispered in my ear. An involuntary shiver ran down my spine as I dazedly nodded my acknowledgment. James hand appeared in front of my face so I set my own tiny hand in his giant one. He helped me out of the car by pulling me up.

I heard a slightly higher-pitched moan bringing my attention over to Leo and Dom. My eyes nearly fell out of my head at what I saw.

Leo and Dom were in the middle of an intense, to say the least, make-out session. Dom's hands were planted firmly on Leo's hips and he pressed their fronts together. Leo's arms were wrapped around Dom's neck as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"LEONARDO!" James shouted scaring me and the pair he was yelling at. We all turned to look at a James who had an amused look on his face.

"Sorry." Leo sighed looking down. Dom pulled him closer and began nuzzling his head.

"I'm not mad at you two for kissing. Just don't do it in the middle of the fucking parking lot; that is to much explaining to do if you get hit by a car." James chuckled grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the mall. Leo and Dom laughed while following us into the giant collection of stores.

"So where do you guys need to go?" James asked once we got inside.

"I don't care where, I just need some clothes. Oh also a pair of converse." Leo answered. James hummed in response while looking over at Dom.

"Wherever, I don't really need anything in particular." He answered wrapping his arm around Leo's waist and pulling him flush against himself.

"And you gorgeous?" James asked looking down at me with a smile.

"B-b-bath and bo-ody works..?" I answered with a slight question. He looked at me nodding while grabbing my hand. As we made it to the common area in the middle I begun looking around. It was pretty crowded but not as bad as it would be on a Saturday.