About our first real date alone

Well this is how our first real date went. We had plan to go see you one of those romantic plays um what it's called, o Yea Romeo and Juliet. He was dress all in his leather suit with his red collar dress shirt and black Tims boots, ooo with his fine self. I wore a silky red and black with sparkly glitter dress and black heels. That day we were out of our mind happy to be alone and we felt like no one in the world can touch us. We held on to each other all night long. So anyways that night when we got there people were notice us saying aww look at them their are glowing. 😒 I'm like looking confuse like really glowing. He bumps me 😂 and say they mean we look very happy, then I bump him back 😂 and said oh well why they didn't just say that. So as we going in we saw some of our friends of course they join us and once we find seats we all sat down and talk to each other to the play started. So after the play our friends look at each other and say they started out like you two, we both 😂 and said no. Then they all look at each other and yelled yes it was like y'all were with y'all parents all the time neither of y'all parents wouldn't let y'all date alone. Also the didn't like each other at first neither and y'all were smocking around with each other before your parents knew that you two were dating. Me well that because they were protected of us and did want us to do the nasty. When I said that yell what and started to 😂 cause that's when they found out that we were still virgins. In my head I'm thinking what make them think that we was, then I stop and said is it because I sit on his lap and tie my legs always around his waist. They all yell Yea and cause that meant we are going to get it on tonight position. We look at each other and laugh but i knew they were right. But i didn't see it that way I seen it as a beautiful women connecting with her fine as wine men. But yea so then all that happen we went to eat just the two of us. Where we went to eat at The Rodriguez restaurant. O yea did I mention his family owns a restaurant, well if didn't, I just did now. Then after that we both went home to pack some things and went to a hotel room. So when we got to the hotel room we relax while he rubbed my feet which it felt really really good. I thinking mmmhuh, he think he slick I see him over there smiling. Well so yeah that's how our first date went.

I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW OR THE NEXT DAY HOPEFULLY YOU ENJOY THIS LITTLE BOOK OF MINE