How the year went by fast(October)

So we are already towards the end of the year, it's amazing how time can fly by especially when you're having to much fun to even notice how time is flying by. Well it's October n we're preparing for Halloween or as I like to call it candy prank day. 🤣 Some people ask me why I call it that it because some people call it trick or treat n I'm a mad prankster on Halloween I love pranking adults especially the ones who are learning about a day you give children free candy. But anyways were going through some of the Halloween celebration decorations to see if we are going to be originally or add something new to this haunted house or so they will think.😂😂😂😂 I'm like Jack Black in goosebumps you never know what I'll think of next. After we did all of that we started hanging up the decoration and we heard a sound. It had sounded like a little heart beat from somewhere, but we didn't know the sound was coming from. So I ask my hubby was he playing a joke on me he said I thought you were playing a joke on me so that's why I'm over her giggling and looking at you. We both laugh and then this time it felt like something kick me in the stomach area. So I ask him did he kick me by accident, he look at me and ask why would I do that. I 😭😭😭😭😭😭 laughing and said, you're teasing already before Halloween even gets here which by is in two weeks, which we will be having a Halloween party in this oooooo haaaaunnnted house. So after doing all of that we ate dinner while watching Netflix n have a glass of Chardonnay heard it again and this time my hubby goes did flick me on the back of my head😭😭😭😭😭😭 I look down at him and said no. So now that the time has come for the night of the pranking and chrildren free candy has come wonder what custome imma put on first. Oooo this takes me back to the time my uncle use to play with us who I really missed over the years. As the visitors who came to see our haunted house come in and then vanished like they seen the real ghost Casper I couldn't do anything but 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and say this is better then seeing people reaction a the haunted house at universal studios. Also we had our friends to think who real help us out alot and we were having a party while doing the haunted house. We called it the haunted house mansion, but wants all that was over me and my hubby sat back relax turn on Netflix ate some popcorn and watched a movie called it's a thin line between love and hate. Once again we heard those same sounds again both look at each other 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣ask each other once more we both said no. And that's happened in October.

So Sorry I've really been occupied lately with school n now with a broken foot but hope you are enjoying and having fun reading my book as it is getting toward the end