The Last Day At The Hotel

Well today is the last day at the hotel before we move in to our brand new home that his father had someone build for us. I'm going to miss this hotel room we had lost of fun and goofy moments in this place. But before we leave I got a surprise for my hard working sexy man. Can you guess what going to happen tonight? No well I'm surprise at the door with nothing on up under this robe with a candle light dinner,with soft music, and taking a bath with each other. Lol yes you heard what I said which he been dying to do anyways. So as several hours went by I heard the door twist so I hurry and shut off all the light, lit the candles and waited at the door with nothing on up under this robe. So as he opens the door he looks at me hugs me and then starts kissings me all over not notice the lights were off and the dinner on the table. So I try to resist but then I start to moan and the just made him aroused even more. But then he smelled, something and said ooo baby whats that smelling so good and I said baby it's dinner. After he heard that we sat down and ate dinner. So as he see me in my robe while eating dinner he ask what I got on up under there? I say o you'll gonna find out after dinner when we go take our bath. Now as we speaking to one another he ease his chair closer to mine so he run his smooth hands on my thighs and breast. I go what are doing? He goes just try to get things warmed up? I go O really how you know like things aren't warmed up already. Now he looking at my robe again and says baby are you ready to go take our bath? I smiled 😂 and said yes. Well now we entering the bathroom and he starts kissing my necking again making me moan. Next I start taking off his shirt and pants. He looks at me ease my robe off and say we got to make this bath quick. Lol and that was our last day at the hotel.

WELL HOPE YOU ENJOYED WHAT I HAVE SO FAR FOR I WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE THE STORY NEXT UPDATE WILL BE TOMORROW OR THE NEXT DAY AFTER TOMORROW THANK YOU