Sunday and Dinner with his Parents and Familia

So today is the day we always spend dinner with his family which is Sunday, because that is a tradition in his family house which I like and respect. Anyways every time I go over Antonio big brother girlfriend who always and I do mean always attacking me because her man wants the relationship me and Antonio has, which I mean he wish I was with him instead of Antonio which will never in a million and I do mean a million years. I wouldn't even do it if we was the last person on the planet with each other. So anyways lets get on with the dinner so for Sunday dinner we had Spanish Crusine it was good of  course and I'm not saying that because that my husband mom believe me if her food wasn't  good I wouldn't even come back to her house for Sunday dinner I would be sick every time Sunday came around my stomach will be hurting. I will put the terminator under the lamp and we he come in the room I would pretend to have a temperature of 104 by the time come back to the room to bring me the soup he cooked me with which he made from scratch and also with water on the side of the tray. Then I'll be like Grande Papi do I have to go and he be like, No my sexy Mami can stay in bed today I'll explain to the familia and also soon as you see him leave the drive you take a nice long bubble bath with cucumbers on your eyes with candles around the tub. After that watch some tv until you know he is on his way back and the same thing when he gets back getting back to feeling sick again. Before he gets up stairs or in the house you got to get your 😭😭😭😭 out and then when night time hit you turn over to him and be like Grande Papi I think I'm feeling better. When he turned over and smiled at me while looking me in the eyes, then he says I'm glad you are Mami and you be like Grande Papi  can you hold your hands around my waist and don't let go while I'm in my head 😭😭😭😭😭😭 then you think I'm 💀💀💀💀 this just made my day he have no clue I was faking it. So when next morning when he woke me up with a kiss on my stomach to my mouth and say you can't trick me Mami I knew you was faking it the whole time every Sunday you get sick. Then he was like I bet you didn't think I would catch on to your little game. So that's when you look at him like 😁 and start to bust out 😂😂😂😂 and 🤔🤔 I wonder how long he knew. But now bout his mom cooking it is very delicious and reminds me of how mi abuela cooking and what's so funny about it is the same cinnamon smell like when you just get up in the morning. But also we play family games like, sarades, scrabble and monopoly. Then later watch a movie or go to a theatre play. So that's what we do for Sunday dinner day.

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE SOME TIME THIS WEEK HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED MY STORY SO FAR