At The Reception (pt 2.) Wedding Day

Let me begin by saying the wedding was filled with love and amazing people who came to our wedding. It was no negative gossiping or no one even came to our wedding and said I upject that's how much love was filled in the room. But anyways at the reception we had a blast we dance together for along time before my father came over for the father and daughter dance. As I began to dance with my father he had the dj play a song that he use to play and sing to me as a little girl, also everyone gather around and watching me and my father dance they also clap at the end when the song was over. Then after my father dance with me my husband father dance with me while my husband dance with his mother. So As I'm dancing with my father in law he was telling me how proud he was when he heard we were getting married and that he glad his son chose me to be his wife because he wouldn't have it any other way. I said thank you sir he was like you don't have to say sir no more I'm your father in law so you call me by my name or dad which ever on you choose then I said ok by the time I said ok the song was over and everyone was clapping and only this time I didn't notice anyone was watching still. After that everyone was gather round the table to fix them a plate me and my husband got a plate first. After we ate me and my husband cut the cake together as the photographer was taking our picture which he/she did all day even at the wedding. Then after the reception was about over we started opening our gifts that our friends and family had bought us. His parents and my parents bought us baby clothes saying these are for our future grandchildren we both bust out 😂. So thats what happen at our reception on our wedding day.

THAT WAS PART 2 OF OUR WEDDING DAY WHICH WAS AN AWSOME TIME ONCE AGAIN HOPE YOU ARE ENJOY MY BOOK