The Time We Spend as Husband and Wife

Well as you know we have a great relationship not just between ourselves but our familia as well. But what we spend our time as husband and wife is go on movie dates, plays, poetry, and dance practice. We also like to take vacations when we have time to spare. But most importantly we bout love one another as if we are still in middle school which is more than most people. I also like the fact that we spend time together admiring one another. He not only sweet but a gentlemen as well. The reason I say that is because when we go on these husband and wife dates he help me up and down the steps, walk in front of me to open the door and says after my lady, also as well he opens and closes the door for me when we go on these husband and wife dates. The most favorite date that I like we go on is the poetry and movie date because it has so much meaning as well as inspiration. It remind us on how we love one another and how close we get every day. The funny part about it is my husband get so emotional at some of these plays which is so adorable to me it just tickles me in the inside but make me very happy on the outside to know that he can show his emotions and not try to be all big and bad like he so tough, like he is to strong to cry. Do you know why I say that? Because men think that man who cry are sissy or punks which in these type of situations I don't think so but everyone have different opinions. But these dates we have are very exciting and loveable and I do like seeing him happy and not stress which I know he feels the same way when it comes to me as well. So that is   what we do on our husband and wife dates with one another when we have time to spend with one another.

SO I WILL HAVE THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR YOU EITHER TONIGHT OR TOMORROW SO I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING MY BOOK SO FAR