There first day in our new home

Well today is our first day in our new home that we always dream about. So today while he at work I'll be getting the house in order so the only thing he has to do is relax. I'll be decorating, painting, ordering the furniture, tv's and our king size mattress which I think he going to love. Then when I'm done with all of that I'm going to relax by the pool with a bottle of red wine till my man comes home. He's gonna be surprise to see me in a bathing suit especially because I had an one of a kind original bathing suit made with our last name printed on my big butt and breast which by the way he can never reject. Several hours go by then I hear a voice say honey I'm home. Then I yell back her by the pool papi and before I can get up all the way out of the chair he swoops me of my feet and starts kissing me,( 💏)telling me how much he missed me. So I ask him how his was his day, he then put me down and said it was nice but could been great if you were with me. (I said in my head aww), then I told him maybe one day I will. That put a smile (😀) on my man face and that all I want to see on his face. So as he relaxed I started to get dinner ready then he notice my bathing suit and read what it said, then he started sneaking up on me rubbing my booty. Then I say turning around I see you read my bathing suit and the back 😂 and I said do you like it? He goes like it I'm extremely turn on with your fine self making me blush.(😊) Then he start touching and rubbing me again making my knee weak again. So I say babe not now gotta cook dinner. He looks at me turn the stove off and say I'll pay for dinner tonight, now come on and meet me in our new bedroom.

WELL I WILL UPDATE LATER ON TODAY HOPE YOU LIKE WHAT YOU HEARD SO FAR. COMMENT, LIKE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK I APPRECIATE IT