About their first and present Valentine's Day

The first Valentine's Day was at a play called Lets be Friends, I would never forget that day it bring us closes together with not only our friendship but made our relationship stronger than ever then usually as a couple. But the play was wonderful, enjoyable, exciteding, and most definitely not boring it grasp our attention immediately which it is rarely for both of us. It was about these two people who was strongly in love and appreciating one another, which is pretty much how our relationship is, but not only that it was how they connected with each other and how they came to learn how to trust one another while building a strong relationship not just the good times neither but through the rough times as well. We both loved it in not because it sounded like our relationship but because we also know that there is rare relationships like ours.  But how we spend our Valentine's day  is pretty much the same but instead of going out to eat my husband cooks dinner for us and cater to me afterward which, by the way is amazing. I think it is because he do love me and care for me and of course you know I had a suprise for him as well he just ain't know until he came into our bedroom and seen a surprise of a lifetime to him. But like I said I love to keep him happy. So yea that is how we spend our Valentine's day with one another.

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE BUT I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND STUFF SO I HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING MY BOOK SO FAR.