Movie Night

Well so it has been a week since we moved in our new home and I've been teasing my man if you know what I mean 😂, Mmmmmhhhmm but this will be our first time cuddle like we are going to make love. So tonight were going to watch goosebumps the movie, you know the one with Jack Black in it. He is hilarious guy I love watching him play in movies,him and Jim Carey they are very funny guys. I bet they kept plenty friends around them. But anyways we watching goosebumps ooo scary right nah 😂😅. But he doesn't know I'm not scared but it's okay to pretend for your man especially if he is as fine as mine. Alright so anyway we getting the snacks and drinks for the movie, all of a sudden there is a knock at the door. I yelled Papi I'll get o boy did his face light up really really red. I turned around giggling while going to answer the door. As I went to see who was at the door, I ask who was it?👀 peeping through the door whole. Its our friends we seen at the play, so I opened it and said come on in. As they walk in the house noticing all the new stuff we have and also noticing the snacks and drinks they asked what we were up to? I say we  just about to watch a movie if you guys want to join us. Then Antonio looks at me with a 😒 boring face I know he wants to be alone with me so I tried to get rid of them as quickly as I could but they wouldn't budge, so I started the movie and they were still here. So I laid on the couch in front of my man. We all cuddle up while they staring at us giggling and laughing😂😂😂😂😅😅😅😅. We both look at all of them and said what? They go y'all were meant to be. We laugh 😂😂 and say really? They go yea just like Zach and Hannah in this movie Goosebumps or Edward and Bella in Twilight. They were always compare us with people in love in the movie or plays. But after we all watch the movie, they went home and we were finally alone. So yea that's what happen on our movie night.

Next update will be soon. Sorry bout the delay I wasn't feel good allergies had me for a couple of days. But its more to come so I hope you stick around and enjoy my book