The Night We Just Cuddle And Kissed

One day when my husband came home and I was making dinner when I heard the door open and then closed so I turn around he was look all sad. So I asked him what was wrong he said nothing but I knew it was something, so I asked him again what is wrong then he told his cousin got hit by a bus riding his motor cycle. Then I asked him is he okay he said he didn't know that all he know is that the ambulance just took him to the hospital and into surgery immediately. So what I did for my husband to cheer him up was having a candle light dinner in the front room wipe the tear from his face and told him everything is gonna be alright. So after I lit the candle I grab some covers and pillows then grab my husband and told him to lay down and relax I'll be right back. As I came in the front room with the sexy new sleeping wear he bought as I walk in I told him to turn around, his eye immediately on me. I knew I had made him happy when he said my beautiful gorgeous wife will you come lay down on the sofa with me. As I came to join him he said you are kind of a distraction right now. I was like I am aren't I so when I laid down with him he immediately right his arm around like he just wanted to by me forever. I said as we were all cuddle up with each other I say what do you want to watch mi Amor he replies you as he tickle my belly. But even though I'm not ticklish I still like because I like to make my man happy. Then after we talk for a while I ask him again what do you what to watch he said ink well or twilight i said which one your favorite he say you are. Then I was like that sweet in all but which one so he chose twilight so that what we watch. As we start watching twilight he pull me closer and said I wouldn't change what we have because you easy my mind off my cousin situation I know he gonna be fine but I just hurts me because it could have been me but it wasn't and I'm so glad you my wife because I wouldn't made it or knew what to do in a situation like this. As he whispering all of this in my ear I say you welcome you never have to worry bout me going know where your stuck with me for life. Then after I said that he smiled turn me face to him and start kissing me telling me how this movie remind me of me and him. So As we finished watching the movie he was like now it's time to make our own movie. So that's what happen on the night we cuddle and kissed.

HOPE YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING EVEN THOUGH I KNOW IT'S LONG BUT I HAVE THREE MORE CHAPTER FOR THIS STORY AND ON TO A NEW ONE SO LIKE I SAID HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING