Back To The Present

So like I was saying we have been enjoying ourselves in our new home which we have become quite fund of it. We love to have fun by playing board games and watch movies not, just by ourselves but with our friend and family sometimes by mostly with each other. WHY? You ask huh it's because we can play our on games like him dancing for me which I think it's not only cute but adorable and very funny it not only tickle me on the outside but the inside as well. I like the part when he tries to slide the pole and twirl to trying and swing right to me but it always fail except that one time when he surprise me at my Bartlett party when he was being a fireman stripper but that the only time. But the thing is till this day he don't know that I know it was him giving me that lap dance and let's just say I'm gonna keep it that way at least until our next Christmas when I mimic him and his dance move. But to till then imma keep it a secret. As much as we love our New Home we still wish we can just be like was in high school when we had free of responsible but to be in each other arms. But don't get us wrong we do love our life and what we made of it, it's just felt like were in a movie then like Edward and Bella you couldn't keep them away from each other and you can't keep us from each other as well. But the most thing of all is we can tell each other everything. His not only my husband and I'm not only his wife but we're each other best friends. And that all I have to say about back into our present day.

WHEN I WAS THINKING ABOUT THE PRESENT I WAS THINKING LET'S MAKE I MORE REAL YOU KNOW LIKE TRUE HAPPY COUPLE NOT LIKE THOSE COUPLE WHO JUST DEAL WITH EACH OTHER ONCE AGAIN I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING MY BOOK