Our Honeymoon (pt3) of our Wedding Day

As we get in the limo with cans with ribbons dangling in the back and on the back windows says just married the limo driver drove off and took us to the luxurious hotel which by the way was beautiful. As we pulled up to the luxurious hotel we come in and the bell hop like you to must be the newly weds and we look at each other back at the bell hop and said how did you know he said, because you two are glowing, also you two are very happy and I seen those beautiful wedding rings. Then he said I'll take y'all bags to the luxurious honeymoon suite. Then he said whenever you two are ready your suite will be ready for you when you to come up there. We look at each other I said up there and the bell hop said yes up their you two have the whole top floor to yourselves  so once again, welcome to our luxurious hotel and have fun. So after taking a tour around the hotel we went and change got ourselves waxed and a massage went back to the room and let just say the fun had begin only this time we can actually do it this time we were married and happy so I didn't hold back and neither did he. We started kiss even before we got in the room he sweep me up off my feet and I wrap my legs around him while holding my arms around his neck while he opens the door to our honeymoon suite. Then he carried me to the bed while stripping my booty shorts odf then my underwear, shirt and bra. As he doing that I help him do the same he looks up at me and smiling saying I've been waiting for this day and I said me too. So after all that the started from my head to toes making me moan really loud but I didn't care because it felt wonderful and on top of that it was our honeymoon and I was glad to make my grande papi happy. So As we are making love we get a phone call do you think we answered nope we didn't. Then he ask me while making love who is your grande papi I was like you are. As I was moaning real real loud and I do mean loud it turned him on even more. He started kissing me again because the moaning I was was turning him on so much that he came into me, once again I didn't care he was my husband now and I love making him happy. So after we got through making love all night till dawn which I didn't pay attention to the time neither did he. All we know is that, that was the best night ever and would do it again. So later that day we just chilled watch movies, ate lunch, took a shower and relax. So the following and last day of the hotel we did the same thing we did on the first night there. And that is what happen at our last day of our honeymoon at the luxurious hotel on our Wedding Days.

SO THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED ON OUR WEDDING DAYS SO I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING MY BOOK ALSO I WILL BE UPGRADING LATER ON TODAY.