On Our Wedding Day (flash back)

So I told you about how he proposed but not about our wedding day. So this is how our Wedding Day started out. I was in the dressing room put on my wedding dress while he was doing the same thing. Anyway back to taking about my wedding dress which by the way it was amazingly gorgeous. The color of my wedding dress was sky blue, white, and gold just like the decorations which by the way was spring time in Paris. If you every seen Madea Family Reunion that the theme I pick because I thought that was a beautiful wedding. So let talking about my husband while he was in his dressing room getting ready in his sky blue and white suit he was pasting around the room being all nervous because he couldn't believe this day was happening but at the same time he was marrying the woman of his dreams. As we were about to have our wedding all our amigos y familia where coming in and settling down as the pastor said the wedding is about to begin so as the men's and women's were coming down the aisle with the same suits as my husband and the women had the same colors on the dresses but their dresses were different from mines. While my husband already waiting for me at the front the usher and flower girl comes down the aisle. So after that I came with my father down the aisle I see my fine as can be husband 👀 and 😁at me while, our favorite song is playing can you call a rose by any other name by Gerald Levert and Tina Marie. So As I'm walking towards him I also am 😁 and 👀 him as I go down the aisle. As I made it to him the pastor read the script and the bible about becoming husband and wife. After that we said our vowels to each other so I went first he was filled with joy as I was reading it to him while looking him in the I the whole time I seen a little tear row down the right side of his cheeks. Then it was his turn as he was reading his vowels to me I started to blush😀 with my cheeks turning pinkish red and he lite up when seen the sparkles in my eyes like he knew he had made me the happiest person alive so after all of that we slip on each other rings which his best man had the ring for my hand and my closet maid of honor had the ring I slip on his finger, that's when the pastor said you may kiss your bride. Also the kiss was very long like he how can I describe oh yea it was like a kiss where you know like he wasn't ever gonna see me again kind of kiss with his soft smooth lips and I didn't want him to stop kissing me neither but we had to. So yea that was our wedding day.

SO I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING FUN READ MY BOOK I PUT A LOT OF TIME IN IT AND ALSO THERE'S A PART TWO AND THREE TO THE FLASH BACK OF OUR WEDDING DAY.