Naive

Just me and Kawaii-Chan. I had to admit: I really wasn't looking forward to being alone with the Meifwa. It's not that Kawaii-Chan's not my friend or anything it's just... She's always so happy all the time. Something I never really associated a feeling for. The only thing we had in common was that cursed little pony show on TV that I happened to love so much. That's what Aphmau said when she left. She said:
"Well you both like little ponies so... you'll be fine." Sure Aphmau was my best friend, but did she really have to leave me with a hyper-cat-women. But she was going on a date. With Aaron. I swear if he so much as-
My thoughts were interrupted by yet another squeal. Of course, the squeal belonged to the one and only: Kawaii-Chan. Evidently one of her ships on the show did yet another cute thing together. I swear... the pink haired girl over reacts sometimes. But I'll have to admit. Pinky chasing Rainbow around, and Rainbow running away was probably the best part of the episode.
"She's playing hard to get!" Kawaii-Chan squealed until passing out onto the floor. I rolled my eyes, and when Kawaii-Chan got up, I immediately asked her a question. One that had been in my head for a long time. How did Kawaii-Chan do it? How did the world let her do it?
"Kawaii-Chan?" I addressed the pink haired girl who was slightly bouncing on the couch next to me. She turned toward me with the same happy face. I don't know why but, it annoyed me. It annoyed me to no end.
"How are you so happy all the time?" Perhaps it had been a rude question to ask. Kawaii-Chan just beamed even brighter, if physics would allow.
"Simple! The world is full of love and Kawaii-Chan loves to see how loving people are." Yet again, another thing about Kawaii-Chan that annoyed me. She was always able to see the glass half full. There was no way that the world was full of love. The world was a cruel and selfish place.
"Only a naive girl like you would say that." I immediately regretted those words coming out of my mouth. I froze. Not visually, but a part inside me wasn't sure about how Kawaii -han would react. Being accused of being "naive." My throat went cold.
"Naive?" Her question allowed me to say:
"Nevermind." I said nevermind a lot around Kawaii-Chan. I said nevermind a lot around my friends actually. It was one of my turn offs, meaning, the conversation would cease to exist, and I could go on with my dull, boring life in peace. So that's exactly what happened. The conversation ceased to exist. And somehow, Kawaii-Chan ceased also. There were no more squeals or any "MY SHIP!" There was no more of what I didn't want to exist. Or... so I thought. Somehow, "silence" was a conscientious killer in my brain. "Naive," had hit hard. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Kawaii-Chan typing something on her phone. For some odd reason, she was on dictionary.com. My brain clicked. Shit. Kawaii-Chan looked up at me and I automatically turned my head back toward the TV. It was now obvious.
"Only a naive girl like you would say that."
I'm not going to deny it. I had meant it. But at the sametime it was also a joke.
"Excuse me for a minute." That was the first time I ever heard Kawaii-Chan identify herself in first person. It scared me to death. She went up the stairs. For some odd reason, I hoped that Katlyn would bust the front door down and give me a wedgie. But it was too early for that. She had just left for her date with Travis not less than 15 minutes ago. I waited a minute. That's how long Kawaii-Chan had asked to be excused. Slowly walking up the stairs, I was about to knock on her bedroom door when I suddenly heard a voice.
"Go away." That startled me. I opened the door, against her wishes of telling me not to. As the door opened, suddenly Kawaii-Chan was on her back, in-between my legs and on the floor. I guess she'd been leaning against the door for support.
I had rid her of support.