Ein

Kawaii-Chan's POV. She will vary between first and third POV as I established how she talks based on her emotion in chapters 1 through 3.

Kawaii-Chan can feel her hands clench harder around the bat.

Kawaii-Chan what are you doing?!

Kawaii-Chan's feet are racing. For the first time in Kawaii-Chan's life, she wants to hurt someone. She wants him to feel all the pain that he ordered that other werewolf to put on her. And for one brief second, Kawaii-Chan feels as if she's going to beat him.

I don't.

Ein turns around at lightning speed. And even though he hasn't said a single word or hasn't even lashed out and attacked, his grey eyes pierce right through me, a grin growing on his face. I'm completely frozen.

"There you are," He says, he begins reaching into his back pocket.

"Kawaii-Chan run!" I can hear Zane sprinting up behind me and I'm starting to understand. All this hurt that I've felt, after all of this, I'm still the same.

"You stupid meifwa." Ein mutters. Ein steps become closer to me. "This is going to be fun."

"Don't touch her." Zane is behind me, and chills are growing up my back. I feel as if he's underestimating me. Maybe it's because I'm a girl, or maybe a Meifwa just has no chance fighting against a werewolf. Maybe it's because I'm-

"Naive."

The scene replays in my mind. A growl grows in my throat. Zane couldn't be right. Zane steps in front of me and I shake my head. "Stand back Zane." I say, my claws dig deeper into the bat.

Zane's eyes narrow and he shakes his head. "Is this because of what I said?" He laughs in annoyance and I can feel my courage plummet. I remember when I didn't need him, when I barely knew him. When I didn't have a care in the world as to what he would say. His insults didn't mean anything then, so, why do they hurt me so much now? "Kawaii-Chan, you shouldn't make an event want you to prove yourself." Zane snatches the bat. "Ein!" He walks in front of me.

"Do you even lift?" Ein cocks and eyebrow and lets out a low laugh.

For a single second, I can feel Zane begin to waver. He shakes his head, his eyes piercing straight through Ein's soul. "Look Ein, you had your "fun" in highschool. Why don't you go terrorize someone else and leave Aphmau alone."

I let out a breathe closing my eyes, taking small steps back, relieved that Zane didn't know the real reason why Ein was here.

Ein laughs and the hand that was in his back pocket pulls out a pocket knife. I can feel my eyes widen and my fear grows greater for Zane. "She didn't tell you, did she?" Ein asks.

My breathe hitches, and I can feel myself becoming more terrified, the scene playing in my head. I'm shaking my head, and I'm praying that Ein will keep his mouth shut. Zane couldn't know.

"I'm not here for Aph. I have unfinished business." He continuous, grooving his fingers over the blade of his knife.

I shiver, trying not to imagine it cutting skin.

"With who? Aaron?" Zane tries guessing but I already know who Ein wants. "He won Aph, so stop trying to prove yourself."

"Aaron!" Ein laughs, and out of the corner of my eye I can see Aphmau and Katelyn have made an appearance by the window. "Why would I want to hurt him!? Afterall... I'll be needing him later."

"For what?!" I can tell Zane is getting more agitated and maybe it will work in his favor.

"That's really none of your business."

"Then what do you want?!" Zane yells, his bat ready to swing.

Ein looks around for awhile and I feel myself shrinking behind Zane, hoping and praying that my subconscious wasn't right. "I thought I made it pretty obvious." Ein looks down at me, and I feel as if I'm about to be swallowed whole. "Her."

"Why won't you leave me alone!" I yell, covering my ears, his voice continues to echo in my head.

"Defensiveness and power don't look good on you." He says.

"Kawaii-Chan hasn't done a single bad thing in her life!" Zane says. "And, I'm sorry that I took advantage of that..." He mutters. I look at him with wide eyes. Zane's attention turns back to Ein "So what do you want from her!?"

"She's a filthy Meifwa. Haven't you realized that? All of them are unworthy of living on the same planet as us. They're disgusting."

"You're still mad at Kai. Aren't you?" Zane says smoothly. "That was years ago. You got a lot of nerve trying to take it out on Kawaii-Chan."

I can feel my fists clenching harder, my knuckle turning white. But Zane beat me to the punch. He swings, Ein falling onto the ground.

Ein chuckles, "So, you do know how to swing that thing? And I was afraid this fight would be too easy." Ein dives straight in, pocket knife slipping right past Zane's skull. I feel myself shaking.

Zane's composure wavers again. But he shakes it off, swinging the bat oncemore.

Who is he talking to?

"I made her suffer Zane. And I got a real thrill doing it."

"You're sick." Zane spits.

"Look who's talking. I saw what you did to her at the mall. How skimpy you made her look. You must of got a real thrill out of that."

"Shut-up."

"Those hickies on her neck."

Zane's body seems to quake, and the bat shaking.

"They speak for themselves."

Zane's swing barely misses.

"Don't you get it Zane? We're one in the same. People loved me in highschool, while you were a disappointment, even to your own parents but now.... look how the tables have turned."

That was all it took. Zane doesnt let out a angry cry or anything. There isn't a single warning. The bat bashes directly in the side of Ein's head. His eyes roll back and his body lays limp on the street. Katelyn rushes out of the house.

"Oh my Irene. Zane, Kawaii-Chan are you guys okay?"

No.

"I'm good." I say, relieved. Katelyn arms surround me. "I thought you would've...." Katelyn shakes her head before taking a glance at Zane. His breathing is deep and heavy. "That was some nice swinging Zane." She says sincerely. Two of her fingers make contact with Ein's neck.

"What is Katelynn-sama doing?"

"Checking for a pulse." Katelyn pauses for a moment, and I can tell what she had probably hoped for, hadn't come true. "Welp, he ain't dead. That's for sure." She's trying to control herself. Her hands are shaking and I bet she desperately wants Zane's bat in her hands. "But it's best he- rot in jail..."

Aphmau finally calls Aaron and I begin to put two and two together.

Aaron would’ve killed Ein. Maybe worse-

And she didn't want that. Did- I was scared of questioning myself. My morality and always thinking that everyone deserves a second chance.

Did I want Ein to die?

The police come, Ein deserately trying to put up a fight, though getting little outcome for it. He ends up getting tazed in the process, letting out a small howl like cry.

On the other side of the police car, Zane stands there, watching. I finally catch eyes with him through the flashing lights and I can tell he'll definetly questioning me soon.

Ein looks straight at me as the officer tells him to watch his head. "I'll be back." He mutters.

Go step on a lego Ein.

If you would like to see Ein get found by a titan, watch this video I made!

https://youtu.be/Yfm-wUZtals