Depression.

Okay Atem is to do the disclaimer please.
Atem: sure, Mel does not own YU-GI-OH! But does own the plot so please don't steal.
Mel: thanks Atem
Atem: your welcome Mel
Yugi pov.
My life has turned to darkness, that's all I can see now, I'm never happy, I don't eat, don't drink, I don't even sleep. I gaze upon my arms and legs and see the many scars, I look to my bed-side cabinet and take the razor blade and make a few more deep-ish cuts along my legs and arms, I hiss at the pain but I don't stop there, I carry on until I have made two new cuts on each arm and leg, on my upper arms and my thighs, where no one can see them, but that is not enough to swallow the darkness so I decided go out of everyone's way, away from Joey,from Marik,Malik, Seto,Bakura,Ryou and even away from Atem. Run away to somewhere on the edge of Domino city.

I left everything behind so it can't be used to track me, me and Atem both have a millennium puzzle, because when we split, before the ceremonial duel, the puzzle split but it only had half the power. So I left that behind and everything else with it, exactly how it was, I put my razor blade in a locked draw and headed off to Atem's room.

When I got to Atem's room I peaked inside to see if he was asleep, and luckily he was. I then silently closed the door and headed downstairs, took the keys out of my pocket and unlocked the door and walked out, remembering to lock it again and post the key.

I walked, and walked, and walked to the edge of Domino city, I as a nice, dark ally way,like my life so it was fitting, and sat down, a bit exhausted.

Atem pov.
I woke up early in the morning after hearing the downstairs door open so I went downstairs to the door and found it locked, that's odd I could swear someone opened the door. I thought to myself as I sleepily went back to bed.
------------------------------------------------------
Yes, I am back with another book already! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter.
Atem: I swear the door was open
Mel: might have heard something, maybe?
Atem: could have, but I'm tired so I'm off to sleep, bye
Mel: bye

Anyways
Vote comment
Until next time
Fangirl out.