Help.

Yugi: Mel does not own YU-GI-OH! but does own the plot so please don't steal.
Mel: thanks Yugi
Yugi: no problem Mel.
Yugi pov.
I woke up this morning a little startled to see Atem hugging me but some reason It felt....right....like it's natural....I don't know why I feel this way when I'm around Atem, but I just do.

I silently squeeze out of Atem's strong grip and make my way downstairs to get some coffee and breakfast. I feel like having some toast today. I've been feeling slightly better but I still see slight darkness within me, but I can't talk about it to anyone, not even Atem, at least not yet anyways.

I made my toast and coffee and sat in the kitchen to eat and drink, I hear Atem get up so I make him some tea seen as he doesn't like Coffee, I don't understand who cant like coffee but he doesn't.
"Good morning Yugi, sleep well?" he greets and asks as he is half way into the kitchen.
"Good morning, and yes I did thank you, and yourself?" I ask in return
"very well thank you" he thanks as I finish making his tea.
"good, I made you some tea Atem"  I say as I hand him the hot beverage.
"Thank you Yugi" He thanks taking the cup and taking a sip. "Just how I like it thank you" he thanks me again.

After breakfast I heard a knock on the door and I was about to get up when Atem virtually pushed me back down and went to get it himself.

A few minuets later Atem came back in a but a woman followed him through into the living room.
"Yugi!! come in here please!!" he shouted from the living room, so I made my way to the living room and sat down near Atem. "This is Mel, she deals with traumatic experiences and I think she may be able to help you." Atem explained. I looked to 'Mel' and she looked kind-of intimidating, she dressed similar to me and Atem, she wore Black leather vest and Black skinny jeans, she had Amethyst coloured eyes and she had blue going into purple at the ends. she wore a spikey leather chocker and a matching wristband, she also wore Black leather boots. 
(A/N: Mel is in the top picture)

"I'm going to leave you two to it then" Atem said then left to go upstairs.
"Okay, good bye Atem" I said but I have no idea if he heard me.
"Okay Yugi, why don't we start with something simple, who are your friends?" she asked
"I don't have many" I said as I looked down slightly "only Atem really"
"I see, you know that's funny because Atem said to me that you have plenty of friends, is that true?"
"If it is it doesn't feel like it" I said as tears welled up in my eyes
"I see, and why is that?" She asked
"I feel like I get in the way of people"
"right, and has anyone said you do?" she asked
"no"
"then how do you know that you get in the way of people?"
"I get the feeling that I am"
"Listen Yugi, you have plenty of friends that love all of you, every single bit of you" at that point I was crying and I felt Mel hug me "would you like to continue with the session or cone back another time?" she whispered to me sincerely
"N-no it's fine, please......continue...."
"are you sure, I can continue this another time?" she asked with worry clearly showing
"no, it's fine" I said through snivels
"Okay, Could you tell me why you went into depression?" That was a question I'm not ready for
"no, I can't I'm not ready"
"that's fine Yugi"

We carried on the session mostly with Mel asking a lot of questions but I answered with as brief information as possible. I didn't want to go back into that dark place.

Not again....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Atem: any progress Mel
Mel: how would I know, I wasn't there
Atem: you wrote it!!
Mel: stop bringing that as your defence!!
Atem: *roles eyes*

Anyways
Vote,comment
Until next time
Fangirl out.