Drunk Bakura And A Message.

Don't ask......... I don't own YU-GI-OH!  But do own the plot so please don't steal.  Thanks.
Ryou pov
I think Bakura got drunk so I'll take him home, I went to go find Joey to tell him we we're leaving early and when we told him he was about to protest but then glanced at Bakura and stopped his trail of thought. I guess he didn't want Bakura doing any damage.

"Let go of me! " Bakura shouted as I tried helping him out the room,  this caused some attention and I could see Kaiba from the corner of my eye sigh then shake his head followed by a facepalm, I didn't care, I wanted to get him home before any damage would and could be done.  Eventually he gave up, he's still rather strong in his drunken state.

We got to the car and he claimed he didn't know how to open the door so I had to open it for him, and buckle him in, plenty of times he took it off again.  I got in and started driving.

On the way he made me laugh quite a bit because he kept asking where his stuffed toys went and where his baby blanket was, he may be evil-ish now but he was an innocent child, he's good at heart.

After half an hour in the car we finally arrived home and I had to virtually carry Bakura upstairs to bed.  After that I went back downstairs to get him a glass of water and some pain killers, he would need them when he wakes up.  Lastly, because I don't trust him, I go to one of the spare rooms and go to sleep in there.

Atem pov
Me and Yugi went home not long after Bakura and Ryou went home.

Yugi is fast asleep when I hear a knock on the door so I go to answer it cautiously because it's like midnight already. 

When I open someone is stood there in all black and says
"Your time is soon" then runs off,  it was strange, but what could he or she mean by that??  I wonder whilst going upstairs to bed to sleep on it.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Yugi: why would they do that??
Mel: I don't know
Yugi: for the last time, You. Wrote. It.
Mel: for the last time, Stop. Using. That. As. An. Excuse.
Yugi: *sighs* it's not fair
Mel: I know, I'm sorry *hugs Yugi*
Yugi: *hugs back crying*

Anyways
Vote, comment
Until next time
Fangirl out.