Getting A Litte Information.

Atem: Mel does not own YU-GI-OH!  But does own the plot so please don't steal.
Mel: Thank you Atem.
Atem: no problem.
Atem pov
When the gang left I went up to Yugi to see if he was alright but when I was outside of his bedroom I heard crying coming from inside and I decided to knock and go straight in,
"Yugi??"
"A-Atem, I-is that you?" I heard him sob in the dark room, I could barley see him that's how dark it was.
"Yeah Yugi, it's me, what happened out there?" I asked slightly worried
".....B-Bakura...."
"what about Bakura?" I asked confused
"B-Bakura w-Was right" he said through sobs
"what do you mean 'he was right' ?" I asked still confused
"when he said.....he said...I h-had to s-s-sell my v-v-virginity to survive"
"oh Yugi" I said  as I walked towards him and he cried into my chest "shushhhhh" I cooed in his ear in an attempt to calm him down some.
"I didn't know.....I didn't k-know what he would do t-to m-m-me....It was my fault...."
"What do you mean Yugi?" I asked trying to get some answers out of him. He took a shaky deep breath and began to tell me what he'd been through....... 
"it was about a day after I ran away....

The figure eventually got closer and closer until he was standing right in front of me. The figure crouched down and took a moment to study my face.
"Who are you?" He asked
"My-my name is Yugi, Yugi Muto" my dry voice came out.
"Well, Yugi, why are you here?"
"I ran a-away"
"How old are you Yugi?" He asked
"I-Im 16" the answer was short because my throat hurt so much.
"Do you want to make a deal?" He asked me, what deal?
"What, what kind of a deal?" I asked the man.
"Oh trust me, the deal is a win win" he said and smirked, after a moment I nodded my head 'yes'
"Great, come on then" he helped me up and help me walk to his car.

When the engine turned off we was parked out side an abandoned house. The man opened the car door for me and led me inside and he locked the door. He then led me upstairs.

Upstairs there was three rooms, two bedrooms and a bathroom.

He opened the door to the first bedroom and slightly pushed me inside and he locked the door behind him. That's when it dawned on me what I had gotten myself into.

He walked towards me and pulled of his belt and, seen as I was weak from not eating or drinking, he pushed me onto the creaky bed and tied my arms to the bed, then he took of his tie and my trousers and underwear and he had a devilish grin plastered to his face. He used his tie to tie my feet to the other end of the bed....

....H-He then r-r-raped m-me...." I gasped at that and felt anger bubble inside of me but let Yugi carry on telling the story.

"Pretty boys always have the best cum" he said and smirked, he untied my hands and flipped me back around, all my pride was gone, I felt embarrassed, ashamed. He tossed me my clothes and watched as I slipped on my underwear and I was about to put on my trousers when he slipped a fiver into my underwear and said

"Buy yourself some food and water, I need you alive."

He watched as I was about to take out the money but he shook his head 'no'

" no pretty boy, leave it there until I have dropped you off and left you alone" but I was to scared to disobey him so I left it there and pulled on my trousers. I was in so much pain.

When he dropped me off at the ally way he helped me to the spot I was in before and turned to head back but not before pausing mid step and said

"I'll be back for more....

This happened once every week until you found me" I waited until he finished then spoke up
"Yugi, non of that was your fault, you wouldn't have known, it wasn't your fault" I kept murmuring that to him over and over again.

The rest of the afternoon I lay there in the dark with Yugi on my chest, we eventually fell asleep like that, but I didn't mind, I was happy that I was getting him to open up to me again. I'm glad I got some information out of him.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Atem: I'm glad he's opening up to me again, but I know it will be a while before things get back to normal and I still have to figure out what was behind that locked door in his mind.
Mel: things will get better Atem, I know it will.
Atem: thanks Mel.
Mel: no problem Atem.

Anyways
Vote, comment
Until next time
Fangirl out.