Getting the old Yugi Back.

Just a quick authors note here guys,  I want to move this story on a little bit so here comes a time skip to a few months later.
Atem : Mel does not own YU-GI-OH!  But does own the plot so please don't steal.
Mel: Thanks Atem.
Atem: you're welcome Mel.

Atem pov.

I watched as Yugi said good bye to Mel at the door,  he has been getting back to his old self,  he is much happier now and wanting to go outside and out to the arcade and enjoy himself more,  and I couldn't be happier for him. I realize now that I love him and I plan on telling him today.

Yugi pov.

I wave good bye to Mel and hug her for helping me. We don't have our sessions anymore,  but she promised to keep in contact.  Atem has also been helpful and deep down I love him but I don't know if he feels the same way,  but we will see when I ask him later today,  you see Joey invited us to his and Kaibas engagement party, and I'm happy for him.

Time skip to just before the party.

"You ready to go Atem? " I asked as I stood at the door
"Yeah" I hear him say as he walks downstairs.  Me and him were wearing similar outfits.  I wore a white suit with black tie and he wore a black suit with a white tie.
"Okay,  come on then" I say and he walks towards me with a smile on his face, he stops when he reaches me and he takes my hands in his.
"Yugi,  I want to tell you something"
"Okay Atem,  what is it? " I ask
"Yugi,  I love you" I felt my heart skip a beat
"R-Really? " I managed to get out
"Yes Yugi"
"Oh Atem,  I love you too"
"You do? " he asks in disbelief
"Yes Atem"
"Oh Yugi I'm so happy..... Yugi will you go out with me? " he asked
"Yes Atem,  Yes I will go out with you" I say excitedly and hug him to the ground
"Thank you Yugi,  but we have a party to get to"
"Ur... Yeah.... Sorry I forgot" I say as I laugh nervously.  I quickly get up and lock the door before we set of walking to KC Mansion.

Atem pov.

After about 20 minutes of walking we arrive. I knock on the door only for it to be answered by a Jumpy Joey Wheeler. 
"Glad you could make it man"
"Glad to be here Joey" I say as we walk into the mansion and then into the living room where everyone else is waiting.
"Hey Guys" Yugi almost shouts in a bubbly tone.
"Hey there Yugi and Atem" Ryou answers
"Shrimp and Almighty Pharaoh" said Bakura
"Pharaoh and Mini Pharaoh" said Marik
"Hey Yugi, Atem" said Malik
"Alright you geeks now the slow pokes have arrived we would like to get the party started of mine and puppies engagement.
"Congratulations guys" we all conveniently say at the same time.
"Thanks guys" thanked Joey. (A/N: Some reason my vocab is lacking so I'm sorry for that guys)

Time skip.

Me and Yugi decided to tell the others about 'us'
"Guys can I have your attention for a moment? " I shouted and all eyes turned to me and Yugi
"We would like to announce.... " Yugi started off
"That me and Yugi.... "
"Are.... "
"Spit it out shrimp" Bakura hissed and Ryou smacked him on the back of the head.
"Anyways,  me and Yugi are together" I announced and instantly we we're surrounded by questions and questions and everyone,  even Kaiba,  congratulated us.

The rest of the night we all just had fun and I think Bakura and Marik got drunk.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Mel: I'm so happy for you guys.
Atem&Yugi: Thanks Mel.
Mel: no problem.

Anyways
Vote, comment
Until next time
Fangirl out.