What Does It Mean??

First of all hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a happy new year and all the best in 2017!! Second of all I'm so so very sorry for the wait.
I do not own YU-GI-OH!  But do own the plot so please don't steal.
Atem POV
When I re-awoke I noticed Yugi was a sleep so I went downstairs to get some breakfast sorted out. In the cupboard where we keep the coffee​ there was a note "You have 2 days to give me your loved one" it read, but who could this be? What could they want with Yugi?  I have to find out.  Yugi broke me from my thoughts as I hear him coming down the stairs and I quickly throw away the note.
"Good Morning Atem" he greets me
"Good morning Aibou, sleep well?"
"Yes thank you and yourself? "
"Very well thanks" I replied and I hugged him then took him into a brief kiss before Yugi pushed away and asked " What is troubling you Atem?" With those cute round eyes I couldn't argue with. I sighed and answered simply
"A note, nothing to worry about"
"A note? " He questioned further "What did it say? " with ever growing worry in his beautiful amethyst eyes that held so much curiosity. I sighed again and told him what it said on the note then fished it out of the bin to show it to him "there was also a message late last night, saying my time was almost here" I explained,  Yugi stay there in silence as he examined the note like it was alien to him, that or he recognised the writing?  I don't know but I can see clear worry in his eyes, great worry for whatever is in his mind. "What is it Yugi? " I asked,  snapping him out of his daze
"This hand writing..... It reminds me of how Téa used to write" he said with some hesitation present. Téa.... Téa.... I've heard of that name before but I don't know where? Hummm? Could be one of his friends?  Maybe? "What could they want?, What does it mean?" He asked to no one in particular.
"I don't know Yugi but whoever it is won't get far" I reassured him and then kissed him on the forehead briefly before turning around and making breakfast for the two of us before we head to the park to meet Joey and Kaiba.

We ate our breakfast and both had a cup of coffee before heading out the door.  We arrive at the park when we see Joey and Kaiba at the swings,  like the big kids they are. Yugi waved to get their attention and Joey smiled and waved back then we made our way to them.  Just as we sat down I heard gunshots and 2 cars rolled in right in front of us, the first was a black Ferrari J50 the second was also black but it was a Lamborghini Veneno.  When the engine was turned off the door opened and reveled​ a tall, skinny, but not too skinny, man who had visible muscles showing through his deep blue suit.  With the suit he also wore a red tie,  he had blue hair which was loosely tied back in a pony tail and he held a smirk on his face which showed trouble.  Another man joined the first then two other men out the second car joins them and all eyes we're on us..............
-----------------------------------------------------------
Dun Dun Dun....
Well that's it thank you for reading especially after a very long time without an update.

Anyways
Vote, Comment
Until next time
Fangirl out.