Paying The Price.

I do not own YU-GI-OH!  But do own the plot so please don't steal.
Yugi pov.
"You'll regret that! " Téa spat
"Oh will I? " I challenged
"Yes you will" she threatened as she walked out.  I just sat there, in silence.

Atem pov.
We've been here for hours now. Me, Joey and Seto tried to think of an escape plan but every time one of us came up with something it wouldn't work.
"That's it! " I exclaimed "I've got it! "
"That won't work" Seto jumped to the conclusion
"How do you know? " I questioned
"Because everything else we've come up with is no use" he explained
"He's right" Joey agreed
"Way to put a man down" I said with a slight pout as I decided to sit down, I've been pacing up and down the cell for the past half an hour or so.

Time skip.
Yugi pov.
I'd been sat here for at least 3 hours before Téa re-appeared with some rope.
"Now, I said would pay the price, didn't I Yugi? " I just stared into her eyes, not saying a word, half because I was waiting for what she was going to do and half with tiredness, I was getting weaker, no food, no water, I'm sure the others feel the same way, surely....

Atem pov.
Valon, Rafiel and Alister came around with some food and water for us and left when we had all eaten and drunk what they gave us, it wasn't much but it was enough to end our hunger, I hope Yugi is alright....

Yugi pov.
Téa came near me so we only had inches apart.
"Don't worry Yugi, your little Atem and friends are fine, I gave them food and water" I sighed in relief "but you'll have to wait for yours " she smirked and quickly came behind me, "but first.... " I felt the rope around my neck as she pulled.  I gasped for air and tried pulling off the rope, pulling and tugging on the rope trying to loosen it but it was no use, she was stronger than me.  Just as I felt I was about to pass out Téa stopped pulling on the rope and unwrapped it from my neck and I fell to the ground taking fast deep breaths. I watched her go to leave the room,  she turned as she neared the door,  I could see a smirk on her face as she said "Don't cross me again,  I won't go as easy next time" and she left, I could hear cackle from down the hall.

A few minutes later she came back with some food and water. "eat" she demanded "I need you alive" she put the food down then left the room again, locking it after her.

Atem pov.
I felt pain around my neck and couldn't breathe for a good few minuets,  I thought I was about to pass out until it stopped, that was weird.... "Theres got to be a way out of here" I said out loud gaining the attention of both Seto and Joey....
-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm terrible.... I know.... Don't hate me, it's all worth it, I promise!!

Anyways
Vote, comment
Until next time
Fangirl out.