Starting Over.

Hello, I have enough time on my mum's laptop to update, however, I wont be getting a phone until Christmas so it wont be every two days like it should be. I'm sorry, I know you are always looking forward to my updates, (I hope you are anyway) but as I said before fate is a funny thing sometimes.
Anyway on with the chapter. Atem, if you may....
Atem: of course, *clears throat* Mel does not own YU-GI-OH! but does own the plot, so please don't steal.
Mel: Thanks Atem
Atem: Don't mention it.
Atem pov.

I rung all Yugi's and my friends up yesterday to tell them that he was back, I didn't want to do it the day I found him because I had only just gotten him home. They were all pleased to hear that he was somewhat safe and sound and are coming to see him tomorrow.

I know Yugi was tired because he slept all day yesterday, I don't know what happened but I know it wasn't good. I walk up to his room and knock on the door before entering.

"Yugi?" The room is dimly lit with minimal light entering the room through the curtains and Yugi is just sat there, on his bed, staring at the floor and he is hugging his knees up to his chest.
"Yugi?" I try again and he just looks up, "listen, I know you don't know me but I know you and I would like to help you"
"how can you help me?" he asks
"I can help you remember" I reply with a slightly serious tone but its still soft.
"How?" he asks again
"With the power of the millennium puzzle, all you have to do is wear your half and let me enter your mind, please? can you do that for me Yugi?" I asked with a desperate tone and I know he picked it up because he nodded and replied with,
"Yes, Yes okay, I trust you"
"thank you Yugi" he put on his half of the millennium puzzle and I concentrated all my energy into entering his mind. soon I was in a quite dark place.

Darkness isn't normal for someone like Yugi, something bad must have happened while he was missing, if only I knew what. I walk down the lonely hallways of his mind and come across the door that should hold his memories, good or bad, I enter into his mind and discover 4 doors, the first one is his past, his childhood, the next is his past years until he met me, the one after that is from when he met me until the time of his disappearance, but the next one however is a dark room with bolts and locks all the way up the door with chains covering it, but why? Yugi must not want me to see what is behind that door, he is keeping something, something he doesn't want people to know. What secret is he hiding? that thought gets pushed to the back of my mind as I open the rest of the doors letting Yugi remember all what happened in the past, however, that one door can not be opened. what could it be?

I concentrate on getting back home, soon enough I am back and Yugi looks up at me and jumps up to hug me.

"Oh Atem, I missed you" he slightly whispers as he cries into my chest.
"Its okay Yugi, your back, that's all that matters, I missed you too" I whisper back to him as we stay there hugging each other. I have a feeling that Yugi wont always be like this, what I saw in his mind is evidence of that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, another chapter, a bit longer than the others, normally I only do about 300 words but this time I did just over 700 (including the A/N), double what I normally do! I looked back through my other books and in A True Love I did roughly 1000 words, then I went down to 400 ish words in More Than Just A Slave and then 300 in this one so I need to step it up again and try to hit near 1000 again.

Atem: I want to know what is in that door
Mel: you'll just have to wait and see
Yugi: *walks into the room* hey....
Mel: hey Yugi, how are you doing?
Yugi: okay I guess
Mel: if you need anything you know where I am
Yugi: Yeah....

Anyways
Vote, comment
Until next time
Fangirl out.

P.S. I'll add photos later because I can't on here.