Three People To Escape.

Sorry for the long wait.
I don't own YU-GI-OH!  But I do own the plot so please don't steal.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Last time on Depression and Desperation....

Atem pov.
I felt pain around my neck and couldn't breathe for a good few minuets,  I thought I was about to pass out until it stopped, that was weird.... "Theres got to be a way out of here" I said out loud gaining the attention of both Seto and Joey....
-----------------------------------------------------------
Atem pov.
"We take a risk" I started of by saying
"A risk" Joey echoed making sure he heard me right
"Yes, a risk" I confirmed reaching up for the wires on my head
"But if you do that, won't them idiots shock you? " Joey said panicked.
"It's the only shot we have" I said and pulled off the wires and instantly gained a shock more powerful than the other.  I ignored the sting and proceeded to the cell door and took out the multi-tool out of my pocket that I keep for emergencies like this one. In hardily any time at all I unlock all three cells and we all go on a hunt for Yugi, it doesn't take long, there are only 5 doors an they all Conveniently​ have spy holes.  I unlock the locked door to see Yugi sat on the floor with his head down and I slowly made my way up to him with caution, anyone can be here. I jumped as the door slammed shut behind me to see Téa standing there.
"Who are you?  I asked taking things with caution
"Atem, be careful of her" Yugi warned "she's more dangerous than she seems.
"My name is Téa, and if you step any closer to Yugi he will pay for your doings" my heart sank and I began to panic,  what do I do?  How do I save the one I love?  Téa sprang into a fit of laughs. While she was distracted I started slowly making my way over to Yugi, I have to save him, however, she seemed to notice and threw a knife and it hit Yugi in the stomach.  I ran towards him.  "YUGI!  " I cried and Joey and Kaiba came running behind me "stay with me Yugi, please" I begged. He was loosing a lot of blood by the second and I ripped my clothes in a last minuet attempt to wrap up his wound but it didn't seem to work, from the corner of my eye I saw Seto on his phone but as I looked up he shook his head "no signal. "shit. I mentally cursed and looked back to Yugi. Desperate. Desperate to save him.
"A-Atem" he whispered "I-I l-l-love yo-u"
"Yugi, don't go, please, stay with me"
"Atem, g-g-good-b-by-e" with a tear in my eye I knew it was too late "goodbye, Yugi, I love you too" I cries freely, speaking whilst hiccuping. With the last ounce of strength Yugi smiled before he passed into the afterlife, where we will meet. Someday.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry guys, it's not called Depression and Desperation for the fun of it, don't worry it's not over yet, you still get to find out what sent Yugi into depression and you also have a few more chapters before that.

Anyways
Vote, comment
Until next time
Fangirl out.