The Deal.

Atem: Mel does not own YU-GI-OH! But does own the plot so please don't steal.
Mel: thanks Atem
Atem: no problem
Yugi pov
The figure eventually got closer and closer until he was standing right in front of me. The figure crouched down and took a moment to study my face.
"Who are you?" He asked
"My-my name is Yugi, Yugi Muto" my dry voice came out.
"Well, Yugi, why are you here?"
"I ran a-away"
"How old are you Yugi?" He asked
"I-Im 16" the answer was short because my throat hurt so much.
"Do you want to make a deal?" He asked me, what deal?
"What, what kind of a deal?" I asked the man.
"Oh trust me, the deal is a win win" he said and smirked, after a moment I nodded my head 'yes'
"Great, come on then" he helped me up and help me walk to his car.

When the engine turned off we was parked out side an abandoned house. The man opened the car door for me and led me inside and he locked the door. He then led me upstairs.

Upstairs there was three rooms, two bedrooms and a bathroom.
He opened the door to the first bedroom and slightly pushed me inside and he locked the door behind him. That's when it dawned on me what I had gotten myself into.

He walked towards me and pulled of his belt and, seen as I was weak from not eating or drinking, he pushed me onto the creaky bed and tied my arms to the bed, then he took of his tie and my trousers and underwear and he had a devilish grin plastered to his face. He used his tie to tie my feet to the other end of the bed.

Warning rape starts here!!

He striped fully naked, which I wasn't I had a top on, and walked towards me, he sat on top of me with each of his legs by side of me and move himself into position for his large dick to enter my mouth
"Oh how I love a good blow-job" he said and as I was about to respond he shoved his whole dick into my mouth, causing me, in turn, to gag a little and choke, he moved his body in a way so his dick was being sucked, up and down, up and down in an endless cycle forcing me to suck all of his large dick, me moaned so loud while I was screaming inside, screaming for him to stop.

It took about 10 freaking minuets for him to get board and he got off of me and untied my legs, flipped me over so I was laying on my stomach and grabbed me around the waist so that my ass was in the air.
"Its been some time since I've had young ass" he said and I could tell he was smirking. It wasn't long until I felt his dick ouch inside of me, making me hiss and scream in pain and he, he laughed, he thrust in me again, again making me hiss, so he thrust in again, and again, each turn making me hiss, but then he hit it, hit that one spot, but I refused to let the moan escape me, he kept hitting it each time he thrust in,
"Moan for me, I know you want to" he kept thrusting in each time he hit the spot and I thought back the urge to moan until he did it again, and I let out a loud moan and I knew he smirked, that made him thrust in faster making me moan louder, which in turn would make him go faster, and faster in a never ending cycle until I was about to cum, he must have known this because at that moment he used his right hand to grab my dick and pump it in motion with his thrusts, a few more thrusts in and I sprayed my cum all over the bed and his hand, not long after that he came inside of me.

He got up and licked his hand
"Pretty boys always have the best cum" he said and smirked, he untied my hands and flipped me back around, all my pride was gone, I felt embarrassed, ashamed. He tossed me my clothes and watched as I slipped on my underwear and I was about to put on my trousers when he slipped a fiver into my underwear and said
"Buy yourself some food and water, I need you alive."
He watched as I was about to take out the money but he shook his head 'no'
" no pretty boy, leave it there until I have dropped you off and left you alone" but I was to scared to disobey him so I left it there and pulled on my trousers. I was in so much pain.

When he dropped me off at the ally way he helped me to the spot I was in before and turned to head back but not before pausing mid step and said
"I'll be back for more"

That sentence stuck in my head repeating itself over and over again.

Ill be back for more, be back for more, back for more, for more....

More....
------------------------------------------------------
Okay, poor Yugi, and no Atem in this chapter, also that was my second ever rape/sex scene the first was in my book: The Kidnapping so sorry if it sucked dick. (haha, Get it? Please tell me if you got it)
Atem: as anyone heard from Yugi recently?
Mel: no, sorry Atem.
Atem: I hope he is okay.
Mel: me too.

Anyways
Vote, comment
Until next time
Fangirl out.

Oh and thanks to SassyYugi for proof reading this book. Go check out the book that me and her write.