Why Did Yugi Go Into Depression??

This is it, the last part of the book.... Y'all about to find out why Yugi went into Depression in the first place. So enjoy.

I don't own any of YU-GI-OH!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Last time on Depression and Desperation.

I sit back and start to read.

"Dear Atem,
If your reading this it means that I'm rather dead or I've given you permission to read my diary....
-----------------------------------------------------------
Atem pov.
"....To read my diary, please read to the last date written, it may give you answers to any questions you may have. I treasured this diary and I hope you look after this with like it was your own. " I read that first page and quickly turned to the next without hesitation.

19th April 2015
Dear diary,
I was bullied yet again today by Ushio, he took all my lunch money, I don't want the others to know about this and worry So I won't trouble them with my problems.

30th April 2015
Dear diary
I've realised these diary entries aren't gonna be much different, Téa, my once best friend, joined in on the bulling recently. Nothings changing and I'm failing classes.

15th May 2015
Dear diary
I haven't wrote in this much because there's nothing new to add,  Joey and Tristan have surely noticed somethings up, Atem has definitely noticed something, he must have but 90% of me has this feeling like he doesn't care, like he doesn't care for a nobody.... No one does.... The bullying has been getting worse, day by day, yet I don't want to trouble anyone. I don't want to be a burden.

25th May 2015
I've slowly gone into depression, I'm sure of it, I'll get checked tomorrow.... But I don't want the others to know.... I'm failing almost every class but history.... I'm such a failure, a weakling, a stupid idiot, a nobody.

5th June 2015
Dear diary
I forgot to tell you I've been diagnosed with sever depression, near the top of the spectrum, they saw my arms and legs and were shocked at how much I loved the pain, the satisfaction of blood pouring out.

26th July 2015
Dear diary
Today I've decided to tell you about before my school life, go back to when it all started, I was at the age of 2/3 when it first happened, my mum died and my dad turned to the drugs and alcohol, he became abusive, he raped me by the age of 6 when I suppose my "parts" we're big enough and I'm guessing my pleasure factors we're enough... I'm not sure.... As I say, I was only little.... My dad died when I was 13 and I was adopted at 14 I was put with another abusive family, all the family did it this time. This was happening as well as being bullied at school, which didn't help.

28th July 2015
I'm doing it, I'm running away, I feel like I'm being a burden, a pain, in the way, so I'm doing it, I'm going, never to be a bother again. I'm sorry guys, I'm sorry Atem, I failed you. I'm sorry.

That was the last diary entry, I took a deep breath and sighed, I'm so sorry Yugi.

I sat their and cried myself to sleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------
The End!!

Thank you all for sticking around, it means a lot, I can now focus on my other two books and I may very well do a sequel to my first ever book, A True Love.