Desperation.

I just want to say that I'm having another time skip because...... I actually don't know why.....
Atem: Mel does not own YU-GI-OH! But does own the plot so please don't steal.
Mel: thanks Atem
Atem: no problem
Mel: also before you read this please listen to the song at the top. It goes so well with this chapter.
Yugi pov
One Year. It's been one year since I ran away. One year since I've seen any of my so called 'friends'. Since I've seen Atem. I haven't seen anyone but the man that keeps coming back every week, coming back once a week for the same thing over and over again. The same thing he wanted when he first took advantage of me.

Everyday that I am gone I always think of ending it right there and then. Putting myself out of my misery. Cutting myself with the jagged edge.

Atem pov.
One year has passed and everyday that Yugi has not returned I have thought about him and my heart hurts when I think about him. What are these feelings. I do not know. All I know is that I'm desperate for Yugi's return.

I'm reaching out to him. I've looked around Domino City but no sign of him yet, the police are looking, our friends are looking, I'm looking, I even show people his photo and ask if they have seen him but to no avail.

I just hope he's okay.

Yugi pov
I watch as the man approaches me and I stand up, knowing he wouldn't allow me to get away.
"Hello"
"Let's just get this over with" I reply hesitantly he smirks and we walk over to his car however he recently changed his spot. Now he just does it in the back of his car with the seats layed back.
Why you might ask,simple answer, it's easier.

I'm still not used to it, I still hiss at the slight pain I get now, it doesn't hurt as it used to do, but it still hurts. I still feel that I have no self-esteem now, all shame comes flooding through my mind as he does it.

When he's finished he pays me the fiver by putting it in the usual place, in my underwear, and let's me get dresses before taking me back to the spot I was in before and leaves.

------------------------------------------------------
Yes, it's been a year, poor Yugi, poor Atem
Atem: I just hope he is alright, I can't bare the thought of him being hurt and I wonder what made him do it in the first place?
Mel: we will find him Atem
Atem: thanks Mel
Mel: no problem

Anyways
Vote, comment
Until next time
Fangirl out.