Who Are You?

Mel: I'm back with an update I don't own YU-GI-OH!  but do want the plot so please don't steal.

A month later....
Atem pov.
I wake up today and get dressed,  wearing my normal black leather attire,  I go downstairs and have little hope of finding Yugi. I don't bother getting breakfast and walk straight out the door,  remembering to lock the door behind me.

I decide to go a different route to find Yugi, one I'm not so familiar with, but check it anyways.

Along the way I ask a few people if they had seen him giving them a photo of him and describing him the best I can, but as always, no one has seen him or know of him.

On my slow walk down I ring Ryou, Joey,  Kaiba, Marik, Malik and Bakura but all the conversations were the same:
Us exchanging greetings
Me asking if there is any luck
Them replying with a no
Them saying thing will be okay and that we will find him
Me saying yeah and thanks
Then exchange of goodbyes
Then we hang up.

The same conversation each and everyday.

I look high and low when my eyes fall on a dark ally way that I didn't even know existed so I make my way up to it....

Yugi pov.
The only thing I know at the moment is the man.  That man. The man that is due to come today. Speaking of the man,  I see a silhouette but as he gets closer I notice that this is not the man, to my relief, but also to my sadness, what if he wants what the other man wanted,  a new victim in their eyes.  I sigh.

Atem pov.
As I approach a figure that is currently sat on the floor, I notice some other features about this individual that I recognize..... Wait.... Is it?..... Yugi!!??
"Yugi!? " I slightly shout in excitement, only for him to look up with a confused expression on his face.
"Yugi? " I try again as my mood slightly droops and he sighs
"Who are you?"....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So sorry it's been nearly a month!!  But here is the next part and it's a cliffhanger! (I don't know if it a good thing or bad thing but oh well)
Atem: he doesn't remember me *looks down*
Mel: give him time, it's been a while
Atem: yeah.....

Anyways
Vote, comment
Until next time
Fangirl out