Copyright

Hey gang! This story is going to be apart of my adding "diverse" characters to the Wattpad world. It's a shorter story of mine that's already written, so I decided it needed to finally brought to life after a grammar edit!

For those of you who particularly love both horror and mythology, then this book will work for both genres. The horror aspect will not be ignored while a fan-favorite Greek God from another story of mine will serve as the love interest for this particular story.

***WARNING***
This is a darker story than my other mythology books; it tackles talk of sex, profanity, and as the titles gives away, slavery.
You have been warned. o,o

*****For Cami Santiago, this summer break was supposed to be spent enjoying some fun in the sun with her friends. A mysterious stranger finds a way to tag along on this fun trip, quickly proving to them he is in no way a good person.

Cami and her friends soon find themselves in mortal peril as they discover the handsome stranger and his comrades have a diabolical plan in mind for the young teenagers on break; human trafficking.

The twist? The frightening ring that promises to keep Cami entwined in slavery is not merely run by diabolical individuals with unscrupulous plans for the young woman; it's run by ancient Gods and Goddesses where only the every best of the crop are allowed to live.

Unfortunately for Cami, quite a few Gods and monsters deem her a worthy toy to keep.*****