4)Monsters

A/N
Slow updates until I finish "Betrothed to Jack Frost"
To answer anyone curious, yes this story is based on the exact same universe and will be featuring cameos from characters of that story. :0

"Come little children"
******************************

Cami realized she lost her mind. Either smelling when Russell did drugs or the small cup of tequila she had caused her to lose her sanity and then some. She imagined a stranger turning from a wolf to human in 2.5 seconds! Her screams were quickly heard by the group, her friends rushing in to search for the cause of her blood-curling shrieks. All they found was Kohl, standing there looking utterly innocent as he wore a bemused smirk.

Cami ran to hide behind Adam. Hiding was her first response. Calling the police was her second. She started shakily dialing 911 on her cell before her phone revealed there was no service. She didn't know what she would say to a 911 operator had the phone been working, but, calling anyone about this stranger who was just a large wolf a few seconds earlier was better than nothing. "Cami, why the hell did you scream?" Adam questioned harshly.

"God, she's drunk..." Nikki slurred. She was about to drape herself over on Kohl before he gently but firmly tossed her backwards so that she landed on the couch in a sprawl. Her drink spill while her too-short of dress rode up. Upon this action, Kohl released a very strange high-pitched whistle.

"Uh, don't push her!" Trey snapped defensively.

In a nanosecond, Kohl's eyes shifted from hazel to a blood-curling red that Cami recognized from the massive wolf. This time, all the girls in the room screamed while the guys released awkward gasps. "What the hell...What's wrong with your eyes, dude?" Russell asked, his eyes glazed over from all the alcohol and weed. Cami thought hard about rationality and irrationality. Was it rational to automatically assume this man was something evil? Her Abuela believed in the supernatural. She believed in ghosts, evil spirits, and even witches even though she claimed they were extinct. As wrong as it was, Cami was sickly believing this man was a werewolf. All the signs were there!

Kohl's whistle call seemed to be enough for new arrivals to roughly thrust the door open while standing outside. There were at least a dozen heavily built men, all looking around the same sizes as Adam, Trey, and Russell. All of them were rather large and dressed in almost the same looking old-fashioned looking outfits that strongly resembled a uniform with black gee pants, tight black under armor shirts and black jackets to cover their shoulders. Black combat boots covered their feet as far as Cami could tell. Each man with the exception of Kohl even had a buzz cut.

Before the group of teenagers could even register the new arrivals and even muster a 'what the hell', Kohl had suddenly appeared across the room holding Trey's hand up in the air. "Invite them inside, or I break your finger."

No one spoke. Everyone gaped. It took almost two seconds before explosive commentary issued from everybody. "LET GO OF HIM!" Russell howled before attempting to tackle him. Very – and almost too – easily, Kohl used the hand not gripping to Trey to roughly shove Russell backwards. He went falling through onto the small oak coffee table, easily breaking it.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?!?" Melanie started shrieking while Nikki started crying. Cami trembled behind Adam as Kohl's rough grip on Trey's hand continued.

"Look man, you can go fuck....ahhhhhhh!!" Trey screamed as a rough snap sounded. Cami and her friends looked on in horror as Kohl very clearly broke Trey's index finger. "Invite them inside, or I break all of them," he warned, his voice low and dangerous sounding.

Invite them in?? He needed an invitation like vampire myths? The only reason Kohl needed Trey to issue an invitation was because this was technically his and Melanie's house. Could the men only come in with an invitation?