The inevitable lies

Romance/Comedy

Romance/Comedy

Caleb Frost is known in the business world for his ruthless actions and strong persona. He's been able to rebuild his father's empire in only one year, making him the youngest, richest man in the state. If you ask anyone, they'd probably write you a book about him and his successes. It seems that everyone knows all about him, paparazzi following his every move, and people gossiping all around. However, no one knows one thing, his biggest mistake, leaving his wife, Kate Pierce.

Kate didn't come from a rich family, but she did have a loving one. She didn't live in one of the rich neighbourhoods in the country, but she certainly had friends and neighbours who are willing to die for her and she for them. She's loved from the people around her but at the same time sympathetic towards her. After all, her husband left her because of reasons she herself doesn't know. And to top it all, she was left pregnant.

What will Caleb do when he meets his wife again but as his business competition's PA?

Vote if you want to read this story next.

Update: Heeyy all :)
The inevitable lies has been uploaded onto Dreame.com exclusively and you can go check it out there ;)

Happy reading

Kim