one

hiplikejacob has added you!

Who's hiplikejacob? I ignore the notification and continue to get ready. For Chipotle....

hiplikejacob is typing...

(A/N I know that Jacobs SnapChat isn't hiplikejacob but its the reason that the character didn't recognize him but it also relates to Jacob)

Okay this is getting creepy....

hiplikejacob has sent you a chat!

hiplikejacob: hey beautiful

me:hey??

hiplikejacob:how are you? :)

me: good...okay whats your name?

hiplikejacob: sartorius..jacob sartorius

me: and im grande..ariana grande (A/N Queen btw) do you really expect me to believe that your Jacob Sartorius??

hiplikejacob:no but i know your not Ariana Grande your Luna Beech...

Okay how does this creep know my name? First and last? Might as well introduce myself... I'm Luna Beech OBSESSED with Jacob Sartorius I'm 13 years old. I have light brown wavy hair with caramel tips, hazel eyes, lightly tanned skin and I'm 5''0. I live in Virginia. I love to read and dance I'm a really shy quiet person but if you knew me you'll know that I'm REALLY loud and weird.

I put my long hair into a high half-up half down ponytail. I choose an outfit consisting of: white high waisted jeans, a long sleeved lavender crop top and my black converse. I pull out my phone and take a selfie with the dog SnapChat filter. I SnapChat it captioning it with: Chipotle today! I grab my small black bag and head to Chipotle.

At Chipotle I order my food and sit down. At the table in front of me is a young guy with a red sweatshirt with a fire thing on it. That sweatshirt is very familiar to me but why? The hood of the sweatshirt covers his face but I can see his brown hair with blonde tips. Also very familiar. He looks up his eyes lock with mine for a second then he looks down immediately. That's when it hits me. Jacob Sartorius. I walk over to his table. "May I join you?" I ask him sweetly. "Sure Lu-" He says then stops mid sentence. "Your Jacob Sartorius." I whisper quietly. "Yeah, but don't tell anyone. I just want to be a regular guy today." He says with a small smile. I nod understanding returning the smile.

After I nod they call him and he gets his food then walks out. I just sit there in shock. I just spoke to Jacob Sartorius. My future husband. They call me and I collect my food. I hurry back home and scream my lungs out into my pillow. But I stop as I realize that I might never see him again. And that I was so calm around him.

hiplikejacob:are you going to Magcon??

me:no I live in Virginia

hiplikejacob:they're going to Virginia this weekend....

me:then YES

hiplikejacob:can't wait to meet you ;)

me:.....

"MOM!!!" I yell as I run downstairs. "Yes sweetie?" She asks glancing at me. "Can I go to MagCon this weekend to meet the guys?" I say sweetly. "Um..ok sweetie I guess so.... I know how much you love that Sartorius kid." She answers smiling. I squealed hugging. My mom thanking her for a million times.
=============
Hey guys its Luna and I basically think this is going to be a great story oh my goodness!! Hope you guys like this story!! Kay luv ya
~Luna🌙🌙
Word Count: 568 words
(Edited)