five

I wake up an hour before my alarm and jump into the shower. I quickly change into this new outfit I put on eyeliner and style my hair into a half up half down ponytail:

 I quickly change into this new outfit I put on eyeliner and style my hair into a half up half down ponytail:

I hurry downstairs and eat all my cereal. I grab my little bag and run outside to my mom that's already in the car. I fidget nervously as we get to the arena. I quickly go into the short line of V.I.P after hours and hours of waiting we finally get inside and I get my letter A wristband. After another hour of waiting we got to buy merchant and I bought a Jacob Sartorius sweatshirt and a MagCon one for all the boys to sign. We wait for a while before they open the door. I leave my mom and run up to the barricade. I thankfully get an amazing spot. The show starts as they sing All I Want and She Bad. I sing along to both videotaping the whole thing. After awhile they call letter A and I step out of the crowd and into the line. I nervously wait in line but before I know it I'm next. I walk up to Hunter and hug him. "Hey, beautiful. What's your name?" He asks when we pull away. "Luna." I say smiling. "Beautiful!" He says as we take the picture he leans down and kisses my cheek. "Can you sign this?" I ask holding out the Magcon sweatshirt. "We're not supposed to do signatures." The girl says annoying. Hunter just nods and signs quickly. I thank him before we hug again. I walk off to the next guy and so forth. I finally get to meet Jacob. I ask the photographer to record it and take pictures. I run up to him and jump on him. "I love you." I say tears filling my eyes as I hug him. "I love you so much, Luna The Tuna" He whispers in my ear. "Fake Jacob?" I say pulling away. "Yup." He says with a smile. "Do you want to do a pose?" He says changing the subject. "Yeah. Can we hold hands and can you kiss the top of my head?" I ask him nervously. "Of course." He says smiling. I smile back as we hold hands and he kisses the top of my head. After a few seconds we pull away. "Thank you so much!" I say hugging him. "It was great meeting you, cutie." He says making me smile. "Can you sign this?" I ask holding out the sweatshirt hopefully. He nods with a cute smile and signs it. I smile at the sweathirt before looking up. "I'll miss you." He says kissing my cheek before we hug again and I walk away. After I meet Aaron and Cameron I head to the spot in front of Jacob. I go down on all fours and crawl to the front. I forcefully stand up making everyone back up. I look at Jacob and smile and wave at him. He smiles and waves back. When he isn't with a fan he smiles and looks at me. He waves making the girls go crazy. If only they knew. :)) When the last fan goes and he waits for the first B fan I get a text.

hiplikejacob sent you a message!

hiplikejacob:I see yaaa

me:I see yaaa too :)

hiplikejacob:I miss you already :(

me:what do you expect me to do? Sneak into the line??

hiplikejacob:yesss do it!

me:fine...

hiplikejacob:see ya soon cutie

I look up to see Jacob. He winks at me before I quickly walk out of the crowd. I quickly walk into the second line. I sneak behind the photographers and finally get to Jacob. I hug him again. "I didn't think you'd actually do it." You know I would." I say as we still hug. I pull away and he asks, "Another pose?" He says and I nod laughing. "Can you like 'propose'?" I ask him with quotation marks. "What?" He says confused. "I'm sorry!! I'm so weird!" I say covering my face. "I thought we were already married, but sure." He says kissing my cheek. He goes down on one knee and pulls out a ring pop from a little gift bag. He pulls it out and smiles at me. All the music goes silent and he gets handed a microphone. What? "Luna the Tuna, will you marry me?" He says making a lot of girls make some comments. "Yes!" I say jumping into his arms. Everyone cheers (the magcon guys and fans that didn't love Jacob) making me blush. "You're blushing!" He says making me laugh. He smiles before licking the ring pop. "Hey! That was supposed to be mine!" I say pouting. "Sorry, babe." He says holding it out to me making all the girls scream. "Thank you." I say taking it before licking it. "Ooh! My favorite." I say happily. Jacob just stares at me intently. "Jacob?" I ask a little freaked out. He smiles faintly before putting his soft hand on my cheek. There's now a crowd of girls around us. The meet and greets have stopped too. Even the music is playing alone. Nobody dancing or singing to it. Everyones eyes are on us. Jacob leans in. I panic. I can't ki- My thoughts were interrupted by soft lips on mine. Jacobs lips. I can't help but melt into the strange comfort of Jacobs sweet kiss. My eyes flutter close as I happily kiss back. Our lips move in perfect sync as Jacob puts his hands on my waist. My arms go around his neck as I tug at the tips of his soft hair. Just a Jacob traces my bottom lip with his tongue. Someone cleared their throat making us pull apart. We look up to see...Bart the creator of Magcon. "You two come with me." He says gesturing to Jacob and I. "Now!" He says when we don't follow him right away. Nervously Jacob plays with the end of his shirt. To calm him down I pull his hand away from it and interwine our fingers. He smiles gratefully at me making me smile back. "Now listen! Jacob I'm sorry but....
{><}{><}{><}{><}{><}{><}{><}{><}{><}
What will the punishment be.....All I have to say!!! Also check out my new story The Pained and The Life Support! Kay vote and comment what you think!! Byee
~Luna the Tuna
Word Count:1074 Words