twentyone

Saturday

I woke up to my phone going off at 7 in the morning. My alarm had just gone off making me groan. I didn't attend school because well, I would get bullied. Or people would be my friends to video tape me or get "clout" or whatever.

But it's okay. I'm used to my mom and dad never being home. They always leave at six. I'm used to watching Netflix alone while eating whatever I got from the grocery store. I would take my online classes until ten and then do whatever I wanted for the rest of the day.

So that's how my day started. I sat up in my bed and stretched for awhile before rubbing my eyes. I then got out of bed still in my pajamas and walked out of my room and down the stairs, and into the the kitchen. I made myself toast with melted butter and drank a glass of milk.

I then went back upstairs and flopped onto my bed. I just laid there with my face smooshed into the warm blanket before lifting my head and looking at my nightstand. I then open the top drawer and reach in. I then pull out my laptop and set it in front of me.

I then open it and log on before opening Safari and going to the website my classes were on. I log into that as well before starting my lessons. I lay there for two hours as that was the amount of time it took me to finish up for the day.

When I was done I allowed myself to get my phone again. I was looking through my notifications when I saw a message from Sadie.
(Ignore day and time for both messages)

I reply with a quick, "definitely!" before locking my phone once again

I reply with a quick, "definitely!" before locking my phone once again. I get up and start to walk downstairs. Half way down I get a message from Jacob.

I send him a message that says, "just told sadie I'm going (: !" I then ask for the time and place

I send him a message that says, "just told sadie I'm going (: !" I then ask for the time and place. He says, "twelve my place." I send him a few emojis like the okay hands mand stuff. I then decide to brush my teeth and shower quickly. I then dry and brush my hair before deciding to leave it down.